Ratings for Dr. MARK L. Boles

Dr. Boles delivered both of my children. His wife worked in the same office at the time and she was sweet as well. He does pray with you and for you, hes very friendly and sincere. I dont see how anyone could feel uncomfortable around him, hes seems like a good Christian man. I've been going to him for 12 years. He does hold your hand to pray with you.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Boles is one of the best obgyn in Dublin.He's a Christian man, nice, funny and friendly. He prays with you and for you. I also love his staff they know you by name and they are never rude.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I was very taken back by the staff. I am new to town as I came to the window to check out I heard them talking about another patients STD's who happens to be a neighbor. I was devastated that they could tell someones information like that. It was like being in the high school locker room getting all the gossip. Dr, Boles was friendly, he is very touchy feely, which is uncomfortable since he is a obgyn. I always thought they had to have a nurse in the room at all times too but he doesn't which made it all even worse. I wanted to run out of there screaming for the hills. I will NEVER go back.

Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. MARK L. Boles's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)