Ratings for Dr. Andre Savoie

Took many years before i could bring myself to see a dentist again. Have total confidence back after seeing Andre. Great staff . I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr Savoie's professionalism and gentle manor makes going to the dentist genuinely enjoyable. Great dentist, great guy, great facilities.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Andre Savoie -the best dentist I have known.... I highly recommend Dr. A. Savoie to everyone who needs a dental services!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr.Savoie is absolutely wonderful with children, explaining as he goes exactly what he's doing. His staff make the entire experience easy. And they're always on time. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr Andre Savoie is an excellent dentist - he provides clear, thoughtful advice, ensures you understand, provides options and gives reasons for his recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Andre for over two decades, through my late teens and into adulthood. Andre was clearly where I would bring my two kids and do. He is kind, professional, knowledgeable and always wanting to do what is best for the patient. His staff is beyond compare. Clearly they feel the same as his patients do, he is the best.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. A. Savoie is a wonderful, caring dentist. He shows great concern with his patients and is excellent with children.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Fantastic dentist. Dr. Savoie always checks up on me after an appointment and does what is best for me and my teeth.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Excellent dentist. My children love him and enjoy going to see him. My 12 year old daughter said she never has havd a needle (she did, but he is sneeky) He is WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

We had Dr Savoie for many years when we lived in Nanaimo. He is a fantastic Dentist. He is so good with nervous patients and his staff is excellent. If you can get him, keep him. Just wish we was in Victoria

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009