Ratings for Dr. Gulzar B. Kassam

she is the worst.her staff are even more worst.she all cares for money.all she says is to do test for money.staff always ask for phone number myself being patient for more then 6 month.they never respond.they hang up calls.doctor cant be recieved.all they care is for money.i hav horriable expeience with her.patient are lined up and wait for 3 hrs.when i call office they say doc isnt in office,but she is in office.staff are so disrespectful.plz... dont go there.i dont want you to wait for 6 month for treatment n you never reach nowhere.all u waste is ur money and time.thats what they do..they are playing with women dream of being mother..dont risk it..plz.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I never really understood why people took the time to rate doctors before my terrible experiences with Dr. Kassam and her office staff. I am new to Atlanta and needed a doctor covered by my insurance. I waited over an hour to see Dr. Kassam and when I asked her staff whether I should just try to make another appointment because of the long wait I was told that most patients have to wait 2 hours and I shouldn't complain. When I finally got to see her, Dr. Kassam told me that the best way to address my heavy periods was to have a hysterectomy right away. When I asked about other options - for example, shouldn't I have an ultrasound first - she told me that American women whine all the time and have no tolerance for pain. Whoa. I had to convince her that I should an ultrasound first. I did that and the office LOST my lab work and told me I needed to go ahead and schedule surgery. When I saw Dr. Kassam again, she was so rude to me that I just left before the exam was over.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Gulzar B. Kassam's Credentials

• Makerere Univ, Med Sch, Kampala, Uganda (315-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1969)

Wellpath Select