Ratings for Dr. Eugene F. Lafranchise

First off it took a month to "see" the Doctor. I use that word loosely. Once it came time for the appointment the wait was over an hour and a half. I was ushered in to a room with a video chat. That's right, not a real Doctor, but a chat on a computer. The "Doctor" dismissed all of my claims, refused to hear anything I was saying, spoke over me, and generally dismissed me again and again as fine. All of my referring Doctors disagree that I'm "fine." To add insult to injury, I have United Healthcare. They billed Amerigroup, and said I had no referral when I did. The insurance was turned down and now they are billing me $115 for a VIDEO CHAT that didn't do anything but waste my time with a person having the bedside manner of Steven King.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

First his nurse is one of the most efficient medical personel I have ever dealt with. She strives to meet your every need. Dr. Lafranchise is one of the most caring doctors I have seen. He always takes his time to explain things to you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

He was not very courteous. He was hurried. He did not review my prior history and did not take the time at all to listen to my symptoms. His assessment was not thorough at all. He did not take the time to even read the medical tests and reports properly that I had brought with me. Then told me that my symptoms of vertigo, off-balancedness, tingling in hands, feet and face, amongst others that he would not take the time to hear out were not even neurologic. I was there for a work up after some scans and the like had shown some questions about a neuro-degenerative process going on. He made me feel ten inches small and like I was lying or making my symptoms up. He offered no further tests like a VEP or SEP or anything of the sorts to even determine what was wrong. I would never ever recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. Eugene F. Lafranchise's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

AHC