You may also like

Rate Dr. Harvey Strecker

Dr. Harvey Strecker's Ratings

Dr Strecker is amazing!
I came in to see him in May for a deviated septum, and walked out knowing I wanted him to perform my Septorhinoplasty surgery. He is very knowledgeable in his work and made me feel comfortable by answering any questions I had. Dr. Strecker has performed a handful of surgeries and he showed me many before and after pictures of his patients which made me feel confident with his work. My surgery was scheduled the first week of July and Dr Strecker said I can come in prior to my surgery date if I had any more questions. It has been three weeks since my Septorhino, and not only can I breathe better but I love how well my nose is healing and its appearance. My friends can't tell I've had my nose reconstructed but they do tell me I look different. The day after my surgery I came in for my appointment almost two hours early at my mistake, the receptionist was kind to call Dr Strecker to ask if he can come in earlier to see me, and he did! Overall, I am happy with Dr Strecker's work and I would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Fixed my broken nose with one gentle yet firm adjustment saving me from surgery. Very grateful, he knows what he is doing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Strecker performed sinus surgery to correct a blocked sinus. He did a fantastic job - in fact, by the next day you couldn't even tell I had surgery done. The organization of his office and staff is the best I've ever seen. The surgery times at the hospital are preset into their computer system, so you know right away when you are getting the surgery done. He does as many follow up appointments as needed to make sure everything is going well, and you never feel like he is rushing you out the door. It's rare to find a specialist with such a good bedside manner. Excellent choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

with the two appointments I have had. Both times he was an hour behind and I sat waiting the entire time twice asking the secretary how much longer, just to them saying not too much longer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Very professional and was there whenever he said he would be...had me sorted in a very timely manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I have been to Dr Strecker for two years for Botox and fillers. He always takes time to understand your needs. His un-judgmental approach makes me feel comfortable. And the results are just what I want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had a bad fall as a child with broken nose. I called Docor Strecker; the staff were amazing to me. .I felt very comfortable with the doctor; he showed me before and after photos of other clients. The staff were very supportive. THey told me not to worry. I have more confidence in myself; Doctor Strecker did an amazing job. The only regrets I have is that I should have done this earlier. I would definitely recommend Doctor Strecker to any other patieant because how he changed my life. I would love for him to change other peoples lives. And also a big thanks to his amazing staff without their support. I would not have went through with it. The staff were great. THank you Docor Strecker for changing my life. You are truly an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1120477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

I was told I needed an MRI. I was to wait about 9-12 months for the MRI, and afterwards call back for another office appointment. The call never came from the hospital to book the MRI. When I called Dr Strecker's office, I was told I would have to wait another 18 months to see him. After the MRI, I went back to see Dr Strecker. His attitiude was rude and bordering on contempt. He said there was nothing wrong with my hearing, even though it is diminished, and when I asked him about treatment for my tinnitus, he said I would just have to live with it. No suggestions were offered. I asked at least 3 times about treatment and each time, the answer was the same. "Live with it." I am now being referred to another doctor. If you check on line, there ARE treatments for tinnitus and hearing aids which may help. I have suffered needlessly for the last 2 years because of him. Perhaps if I had come in asking for Botox, he might have been interested?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Very good surgeon. I had otoplasty and the results are perfect! Definetely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

I'm his patient for 5 years. He does botox and fillers on my face. I went to a lot of different doctors for the same procedure, so I did shop around. Compare to many great plastic surgeons doing the same procedure for me, he is my number one. Now he is the only one who does my fillers and botox. He is helpful and knowledgable and... really good looking (that's the info for all the ladies. He is happily married though). Anyways, I believe he is a genius regarding to the Botox results. My face looks so refreshed and natural. If anyone would like to get lips done with restaline, he is great. I got them done with other great doctors before with juvaderm and they were puffy and looked fake and too big. When ever I ask dr Strecker to do them they have a beautiful shape and I love them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1120474].votes_count ]]