Ratings for Dr. Harvey Strecker

I was hesitant about septoplasty given what i had read online about the surgery. Dr.Strecker himself weighed in on the benefits and risks. I prefer surgeons like him who don't guarantee perfect results while omitting the risks. What stood out the most about him was while I was asking him 10 questions a minute he never once seemed irritated or impatient and after I went through my list, he asked me if i had any further questions for him and to come back if I did. If he doesn't know something he'll tell you. The surgery went off without a hitch and I was very well taken care of by the staff at the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Very rude and dismissive doctor. I've had chronic sinusitis for 4 years and saw multiple doctors and even brought recent CT scans for my appointment . He just said he can't diagnose me and would need me to redo CT scans. Wouldnt answer questions and kept saying "I dont know".Felt like i was a difficult case for him and he didnt trust my patient history, and even refused to refer me to another specialist when i asked. I was naive to trust good reviews here and asked my doctor to see Dr. Strecker. It turned out to be a waste of time of going all the way to White Rock and very unlpleasant experience asking him for help. Dont waste your time on seeing him for Sinusitis unless you need botox or fillers (he might be nicer to these patients)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Excellent surgeon, knowledgeable and really friendly. My elderly father had surgery for skin cancer on his face and you can't even tell. This doctor really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Strecker is amazing! I came in to see him in May for a deviated septum, and walked out knowing I wanted him to perform my Septorhinoplasty surgery. He is very knowledgeable in his work and made me feel comfortable by answering any questions I had. Dr. Strecker has performed a handful of surgeries and he showed me many before and after pictures of his patients which made me feel confident with his work. My surgery was scheduled the first week of July and Dr Strecker said I can come in prior to my surgery date if I had any more questions. It has been three weeks since my Septorhino, and not only can I breathe better but I love how well my nose is healing and its appearance. My friends can't tell I've had my nose reconstructed but they do tell me I look different. The day after my surgery I came in for my appointment almost two hours early at my mistake, the receptionist was kind to call Dr Strecker to ask if he can come in earlier to see me, and he did! Overall, I am happy with Dr Strecker's work and I would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Fixed my broken nose with one gentle yet firm adjustment saving me from surgery. Very grateful, he knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Strecker performed sinus surgery to correct a blocked sinus. He did a fantastic job - in fact, by the next day you couldn't even tell I had surgery done. The organization of his office and staff is the best I've ever seen. The surgery times at the hospital are preset into their computer system, so you know right away when you are getting the surgery done. He does as many follow up appointments as needed to make sure everything is going well, and you never feel like he is rushing you out the door. It's rare to find a specialist with such a good bedside manner. Excellent choice.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

with the two appointments I have had. Both times he was an hour behind and I sat waiting the entire time twice asking the secretary how much longer, just to them saying not too much longer

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Very professional and was there whenever he said he would be...had me sorted in a very timely manner

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I have been to Dr Strecker for two years for Botox and fillers. He always takes time to understand your needs. His un-judgmental approach makes me feel comfortable. And the results are just what I want.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I had a bad fall as a child with broken nose. I called Docor Strecker; the staff were amazing to me. .I felt very comfortable with the doctor; he showed me before and after photos of other clients. The staff were very supportive. THey told me not to worry. I have more confidence in myself; Doctor Strecker did an amazing job. The only regrets I have is that I should have done this earlier. I would definitely recommend Doctor Strecker to any other patieant because how he changed my life. I would love for him to change other peoples lives. And also a big thanks to his amazing staff without their support. I would not have went through with it. The staff were great. THank you Docor Strecker for changing my life. You are truly an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013