Ratings for Dr. Allison Eyre

Do not visit this doctor if you are truly sick. The best advice you will receive is 'try to think yourself well'. She is a less than knowledgeable about basic medical science and a danger.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Eyre is not a pill pusher. I have been with her for several years and she's the type of doctor who believes in looking at your environment and lifestyle first and making changes before heading straight to medication. I trust her and her knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

she has been my physician for 14 years and her treatment of me has always been odd at best, damaging at worst. as of this writing she has been shutting me off from all other medical or psychiatric professionals, even going as far as cancelling appointments with other professionals that SHE set up for me, and is recommending risky treatments such as buying marijuana illegally for pain because she doesn't want t treat my chronic pain with anything other than antidepressant medication, which i can't take because i'm bipolar and it will land me in a psych ward. so while she said she disagrees that medical marijuana has benefits, she told me i had her "permission" to buy it illegally. now i have a very fishy emergency appt at her clinic that her private secretary set up that none of the other receptionists know about, to the point where they called to ask ME why i had two appts within days of one another. she is dangerous. she ignores basic human rights and the ontario patient bill ofrights

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I could not believe what I've just read about this horrible doctor. I've been diagnosed with ankylosing spo ondolitis and psoriatic arthritis about 4 years ago and came to see her 4 years ago for help with my back that was out and I was having a hard time walking and needed her help. Not only did she not help me at all , she refused to give me any type of pain medication and told me I need to get to know you better. There I was crawling to her office in need of assistance, she treated me with arrogance, a holier than thou attitude and was extremely abbrassive and unsympathetic towards my condition. The pain and suffering that she could of chosen to help me with she decided not to , because its all natural blah blah blah I believe in. It is really despicable when these so called professional try to impose their effing agendas on the patient and its always the patient who suffers , I believe in all natural as well , but my condition is beyond a few herbs and spices here.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Eyre. She is knowledgeable, kind, intuitive, considerate, helpful, informative and interested. Having seen Dr Eyre as my GP for several years and feel very fortunate.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Have used Dr. Eyre for the last 7 years and she's great. Very down to earth, takes her time, works well with young children.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Been seeing Allison for many years and found her to be very honest, direct and knowledgeable. She takes time to listen to needs and makes suggestions. SHE IS NOT A PILL PUSHER! She prefers natural cures like diet, exercise and balanced lifestyle. She has worked in other countries with Doctors Without Borders, so she has knowledge of more than just "Canadian" medicine.... All and all a great doctor and a great personality.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008