Ratings for Dr. Duncan Schellenberg

Dr Schellenberg is a real angel in humankind. His humanity, helpfulness, supportive hands and kind heart is a real example of being a doctor. Beside his excellent knowledge and unique behaviour, I tell you he is the most understanding doctor I have seen in my life. I highly highly recommend him to be chosen as family doctor and care taker for yourself and loved ones.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

An angel from heaven. Never met such an amazing doctor, caring, compassionate, takes the time to explain everything from A to Z. He should be an example to everyone in the medical field.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ma premiere rencontre avec Dr Schellenberg. Je travaille dans le domaine de la santé et je vous assure que Dr Schellenberg est tres compétent, attentif et a une approche humaine. Son système de dépistage est hors pair, ses traitements tres bien structurés. Merci Dr Schellenberg.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

HE IS ATTENTIVE TO WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOUR CONCERNS ARE ABOUT. VERY SOFT SPOKEN, I LOVE HIM AS MY FAMILY DOCTOR

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Real good Thumbs up :D Really helped my issues and really helpfulness regard to his patient

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

c'est un médecin très humain, respectant bien ses horaires et d'une compétence incroyable.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Been with him for years and never had any issues that he couldn't handle.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Schellenberg is by far the best GP I've ever met with - he takes the time to ask questions and doesn't rush you out. You may have to wait a bit to see him but that's only because he's taking so much time with each patient to make sure they are cared for!! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Schellenberg has been our family doctor for many years . Treated my mother , my mother in law , my husband and I . We stayed with him gives excellent care . Not many doctors take the time he does with each person .

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Schellenberg has been treating my wife (who has myotonic dystrophy) for the past 4 years. I can safely say that without him, my wife would no longer be with us today. He is extremely compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and takes the time to really explain the problems and options available. My wife is extremely fortunate to have Dr. Schellenberg as her family doctor. If he still accepts new patients, we highly, highly recommend him to anyone seeking a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015