You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Vosicky

I've been Dr. Vosicky's patient for over 20 years and wouldn't think of seeing another Doctor. His attentiveness and personal care is what keeps me loyal. He always takes the time to explain everything in detail and answers all my questions while making me feel like I'm the only patient he has in his whole office. He will sometimes run a little behind schedule, but I never mind because he is taking his time to give every patient the same care I receive.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

He should be the role model for all doctors! Intelligent, compasionate, cares about his patients, not a pill-pusher. Gives honest advice. Stays current on new medicines, vaccines and treatments. So lucky to be a patient of his!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR. He cares so much about his patients and their family. When you are in his office you feel like you are the only one he is seeing. He spends a great amount of time listening and explaining why things are being done. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Vosicky practically since he started his own practice! I have been completely satisfied with his demeanor and knowledge. It is important to have confidence in your primary care doctor and I do. Other doctors I have seen have also concurred that he is very knowledgeable. Now that is something coming from his peers. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

He is a real family based man and has great knowledge and understanding about his patients' problems.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Vosicky has been my doctor for 10+ years and is really the best doctor I've ever met. He is thorough and will take the time to answer every question you have. I have never felt rushed through an appointment, his bedside manner should be an example for the entire profession.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS.TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS.ALWAYS ASK YOU QUESTIONS, AND TO SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE TREATMENT.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have always found Dr. Vosicky to be willing to help and able to help in all ways when ever I have had a problem. He is amazingly current with research and seems to be an exceptionally bright man.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Love him! Dr. Vosicky is what it means to be a Doctor. He is committeed, caring, patient and kind. Above that he is well versed in recent medical literature.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Michael F. Vosicky's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been Dr. Vosicky's patient for over 20 years and wouldn't think of seeing another Doctor. His attentiveness and personal care is what keeps me loyal. He ..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He should be the role model for all doctors! Intelligent, compasionate, cares about his patients, not a pill-pusher. Gives honest advice. Stays current on n..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING DOCTOR. He cares so much about his patients and their family. When you are in his office you feel like you are the only one he is seeing. He spends a g..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "By far smartest doc I know. More knowledgeable than most specialists. Two thumbs up."

January 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=102936'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=102936'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael F."

October 20, 2013