Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Moore

She is a very insensitive, uncaring, & a cold doctor. She recently performed hemorrohid surgery on me & I had to call her the day after in extreme pain & needed to know what I should do. Her comment to me was, "What do you expect? I did a lot of work on you!" This is NOT what a caring, sensitive doctor should ever say to their patient! I know, as I've had quite a few surgeries in recent years. She also prescribed a pain med that I had explicity told her, her staff, & the surgical center that I was allergic to. No one 'listened' or seemed to care. When I pointed it out to her, she said she prescribed Narco. I told her that on the bottle it clearly states that is a generic brand for Vicodin, which I'm allergic to. She clearly does not know her generic brands. She showed no concern at all for this mistake. Fortunately, it was not a life threatening reaction, but this clearly indicated she does not 'listen' or 'hear' what her patient's tell her. Thankfully I had some leftover pain meds from a previous surgery that I was able to take. But this is no way for a patient to be treated! There is no excuse for this slip up. She tried to excuse her lack of concern toward me on the stress of her office move during this time period. There is no excuse for poor doctor/patient lack of concern or empathy! She may be good at surgery, but her bedside manner is awful & her lack of responsiveness & compassion towards her patients leaves a lot to be desired! I would never recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Recently had emergency surgery at cedars sinai where Dr. Moore operated on me. She has been caring, and made every attempt to answer our questions and provide outstanding care to me. I am grateful that she helped me during this most difficult situation.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

made an appt to see her 1140. was told she was going to lunch at 12 and had surgery at 12:15. you tell me when was she gonna have time for me? u choose if you wanna be her patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I have been attended by Dr. Moore for 15 years, and have refered over 40 Patients to here, this is a tip top practice, alway first class service and she is the most knowlegeable in here field in the Los Angeles area....

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Six weeks after surgery, I complained that my pain was not improving but getting worst. She seemed putout by my calls. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I when to other doctor. I ended up with an infection that required more surgery. it was not a good experience.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I met Dr Moore in Dec 2002. She scheduled me for a Colonoscopy later that same month. I thought she was EXCELLENT. Her knowledge is second to none, she took the time to explain EVERYTHING in detail following the Colonoscopy. She located 5 polyps, removed 4 and the 5th due to its size and location could not be removed, so I had colon surgery in March 2003. I was at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Dr Moore visited me HERSELF, EVERY DAY while I was in the hospital. She didn't send an assistant, she was there in person. I had several follow up visits after surgery and those were every bit as professional as my previous visits. She also maintained CONSTANT contact with my personal physician and my Cardiologist and supplied them with copies of ALL her reports. The communication between Dr Moore and my other physicians was unprecedented. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Late, rude, uncaring, I was told She "forgot about me" for my seven am colonoscopy. She was called at 8:30 by the hospital staff. I had never met her before could and she did not take the time to speak to me about any concerns that I might of had. Cold and Distant is how I would discribe her. I told her I was scared and nervous and asked if she could help me. She did by walking away and never returning. I felt as though I was being punished for her having to come in for my appointment. I would look eleswhere for a Dr. I felt very alone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Moore was beyond wonderful as my surgeon. I was 18 at the time of the surgery (emergency) at Cedars Sinai, and she made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process with her knowledge and friendliness. She truly cares about her patients, and was always available to answer questions and concerns by the nurses and myself. Her decisive and quick actions allowed me to fully recover from surgery in two months without any complications. I am having the reversal surgery in May knowing I will have top medical care from her. To touch on her genuine respect for her patients, she always fit me in to her schedule during post-op visits when I had to reschedule or if she was booked. Also, in an act of good will she waived some fees and wished me well in my departure to college.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Beth A. Moore's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in West Hollywood, CA