Ratings for Dr. Kristen Johnston

She has being my doctor since I was a baby. She is nice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Johnston is excellent. She cares, is pleasant and friendly and works very hard to understand and solve any problems you're having. I initially started to see Dr. Johnston and now my wife and son see her as well. All of us feel she is excellent at her job. Kind and caring. Wish there were more like her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Johnston for about 3 years now and have been very happy with her. She is very knowledgeable and thorough and she genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

She's always running late and in a rush. However, she is smart and diagnosis well She gets you the help that you need and does her research.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

She seemed to be unfocused and in a rush. My idea about somebody being a doctor is different.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr Johnston is an amazing Dr! She has never mis diagnosed me in the 3 years i have been seeing her. I have had some pretty big medical problems, and i can always trust her with whatever she tells me or what ever tests need to be done. She is amazing, and i would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

She is really caring and even though she is soooo busy she will always make time for you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I have been going through some medical problems and she's trying everything to help figure it out!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007