Ratings for Dr. Anupama Gowda

She is not a good doctor. Too focused on making money. Doesn't like patients who ask questions. I had a CT scan to see if kidney was OK and she didn't tell me all the results. Can only guess that she didn't tell me because they were not problems where she could make money. Wanted me to do the scan at St. Josephs, where I'm guessing she gets a kick back, I insisted on a location much closer to me. She was not happy. Scan showed kidney was ok but I had Hiatal Hernia and Diverticulitis. She only said Kidney was fine and said nothing else. I asked for copy of test results and discovered the other problems the CT scan showed, Hiatal Hernia and Diverticulitis. Diverticulitis can cause infections, probably miss diagnosed as UTI. The reason I came to Kidney doctor was to find out if my kidneys were OK and why I had so many UTI's. A good Doctor would have told me all results. connected the dots and directed me to someone or type of Doctor who might be able to help.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

couldnt ask for a better doctor. anywhere. any field.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Extremely thorough, professional and caring. Would recommend A+

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

She is amazing...saved my grandmother's life...I don't know what the person above is talking about

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Don't choose Dr Gowda if you want respect as a patient. Contacted Dr Gowda and she answered the phone by saying "What do you want". Also was lied to about returning my phone calls. She may be smart but her manners and respect in regard to patients and caregivers is below acceptable. I would not recommend her to anyone who is on dialysis, find another doctor, which is what Dr Gowda told me about my husband. I guess she forgot that people with kidney disease are fighting for their lives, they must not have told her that in med school.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Anupama Gowda's Credentials

• Adichunchanagiri Inst Med Sci, Univ Mysore, Bellur, Karnataka (Grad. 1996)