Ratings for Dr. Dennis Conrad

Dr. Conrad is a gem. His time is actually yours and his friendly, caring attitude is a special gift. I see him in Winchester hospital. Always punctual.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

He is always in a good mood and makes you feel at ease. He also takes the time to really listen to your problem. He helped me a lot, I am much better.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I have known Dr. Conrad now for a few years - he is a wonderful human being and has been so helpful and kind regarding the number of iritis flares I have had. I would 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr Conrad does a clinic day at the Arnprior Hospital. Before Dr Conrad I had seen several eye doctors about redoing strabismus (crossed eyes) surgery that I had had done when I was 4. I was very discouraged by the time I saw Dr C I didn't even bring up the surgery. One of the 1st things he said was do you want to fix your eye that is sliding? He was knowledgable enough to know how to do it via Botox injections! So instead of major surgery, I see him every 3 months for my injection and his little comedy routine! He's very personable and knows his stuff! He understood that although doing the procedure wouldn't improve my vision (I'm blind in that eye) that looking my best is very important to a young woman like myself! He even let me bring a friend to videotape it because I wanted to see what it looked like and he explained the whole thing of how it works to my friend! I'd travel 3 hours to see him when I move!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

He is the best eye doctor that I have met in 50years, wish all of our doctors were just like him.You cannot get any better than Dr.Conrad, he is the best!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

very nice in manner but not in performance. promises treatment but does not deliver. he did cataract surgery and my eyesight became worst he send me to a specialist with a promised that he will see me afterword. no phone call from his office for 2 weeks so i went to see what is going on and learned that he is closing the office his secretary refused to make an appointment under the pretext that her computer froze. now i am left with blurry eyes and no doctor to help.he promised that he will refer me to other eye doctor but never did. gave me untrue information that the blurriness will disappear which is not true. i tried to get some answer but he refused to communicate. i am left diapointed and with poor eye sight.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

I know Dr. Conrad for some 20 years and must say He definitely is the best eye doctor I have ever had. Recently I had a cataract surgery and due to his expertise and skills it has been no problem event. He cares, explains, puts you in an ease, and answer all the questions one have just to ensure you that all will be OK I appreciate his good will to help and his humor. Thanks Doc.JMG

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Ii have been seeing Dr. Conrad for a few years now and I must say that it is a real pleasure dealing with him. He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Very cooperative and helpful doctor. Friendly, has time for you and provides all the info you need and want. Very skillful at cataract operations.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007