Ratings for Dr. Parvaneh Sajjadi

Please stay away from this Dr. Sajjadi. The only thing she cares is money and she uses unbelievable tricks to get to her one and only goal (overcharging). I have seen so many physicians and I have never written a comment for any one of them. But I had a horrible experience. I also agree with one the comments about this so-called dentist that “If you look around on the web, you'll find a few obviously faked reviews stating outrageous …”

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to Dr. Sajjadi for her excellent diagnosis and caring. I have been her patient since 2007 and I highly recommend her for anybody who needs a competent and an honest dentist.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

There are definitely false positive reviews for Dr. Sajjadi. There are repeat positive reviews on yelp and on here. I have had a terrible experience of being overcharged, incompetent traveling endodontist, and convincing that we need more services when we don't. I am still dealing with the tooth pain from her endodontist. I am seeing a renowned endodontist now and he says my previous endodontist really did a number on my tooth. I got offered and paid for xrays and products I did not need. I spent way too much money here for very little service and competency. You can definitely find a better dentist. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

A Doctor with a Heart ! I am not an employee of Dr Sajjadi nor am i anyway affiliated to her other than being her patient. I went to her clinic with pain on my lower teeth.Upon my first visit an xray was taken and it was determined that an root canal needs to be done as soon as possible.An appointment was fixed with a specialist (Dr. Ali) within a week while Dr Sajjadi helped me with relieving the pain by doing a preliminary decay cleaning.Following Appt was RC done by Dr Ali which went off well. Recently i got my cleaning & fillings done. For me she was very nice and down to earth person, her professional knowledge and skill are par from excellence.All my visits were a good experience and quality of work was exceptional. Dr Sajjadi was calm and very gentle throughout the process and i felt much comfortable while she was around.I would recommend Dr. Sajjadi for her exceptional knowledge & beyond excellence services. JJ

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Just want to express my gratitude to Dr. Sajjadi for relieving me from a very long lasting toothache. It was months since I had a descent sleep. I have no doubt in recommending Dr. Sajjadi to all who care for their dental health with an admirable dentist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Sajjadi is an incredible dentist! I recommended her to my family and friends. I would go see her if you are seeking a caring and compassionate professional who knows the dental field in and out!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

It is rarely that you come across a dentist who is so well qualified, competent and caring. I had a very bad tooth ache for a while and went to four different dentists who could not cure it. I then went to Dr. Sajjadi as an emergency patient. She diagnosed the reason for my pain right away and relived me for ever. It is 5 years since I have been her patient and have had done a variety of procedures such as fillings, root canal, crown and tooth whitening which I am very happy with. Her staff, work and diagnoses are fantastic. I will strongly recommend her to everyone. Thank you for being there for us Dr. Sajjadi.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

If you're smart, you'll stay FAR away from this so-called professional. If you look around on the web, you'll find a few obviously faked reviews stating outrageous things like that the doctor gave someone TWENTY_EIGHT crowns.. and a few reviews like mine that came from real patients. I had a terrible experience with this office, from the doctor trying to hard sell me into teeth whitening when I have both sensitive teeth and periodontal disease to the doctor and her staff adding charges to my account months after the fact, flat-out lying to me, etc. I finally gave up on dealing with them and added my complaint to the others about this incompetent dentist with the State Board of Examiners. There are plenty of good dentists out there. You'd be a fool to go to this one!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Parvaneh Sajjadi's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD