Ratings for Dr. Margaret I. Stewart

Gave me the creeps, and is absolutely condescending. I do not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Stewart is straight-forward and knowledgeable. I have always felt respected and well-cared for.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Had a morning appointment but was still 20 minutes late being taken in. I had been referred by my primary (in other words it had not been my idea to go to a dermatologist but my primary felt it was important). Dr. Stewart was pompous and condescending. She said, "I don't know what people expect me to do for them. It's like when someone complains about having a dry fingernail. So what. Stuff happens." I don't understand why she has such a backlog of appointments, took me 5 months to get in for zero service. As an example of her bedside manner, I showed her photos of my eye which showed possible roseacea and she threw them on a chair and said, "I have no interest in these." She also has no interest in her patients. She seemed very bothered that I was there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Worst experience in my lifetime! she doesn't keep notes or records. My son went in for warts on his hands, and he had seen her twice before, and she had no notes on him at all. She had to ask my son 8 at the time what she did to him last. she burnt the hell out of his hands, they bistered and scarred. My son was in terrible pain for days. GO to Lahey Clinic for warts!!!!! They use a new technique with small needles, and it is painless and scarless. This place is, Noerth East Dermatalogy PA is a disaster! It's a farm set up. They try to make as much money as possible and cannot keep track of their patients and prior appointments and procedures.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Waited 3 months for the appointment. Very brief exam with my concerns not being addressed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Margaret I. Stewart's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup