Ratings for Dr. Rose Mac Kay

Doctor Rose Mac Kay best Doctor in Glace Bay, if it wasn't for Rose the people in Glace Bay would be domed

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I love Rose, she is a wonderful doctor. She goes above for everyone and is always a joy to see when your in the ER (no matter what the issue)

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

DrMackay is an amazing doctor she is very sweet n kind,she was the doctor who cimfirmed i was pregnant with our son.She also treates my husband recently in the er at the general hospital and was fantastic as always.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Great doctor… rarely to I end up at emerg but when i do I am so thankful to see Dr. MacKay. I wish she would open a family practice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. ROSE MacKay has to be one of the most caring, understanding,happy in her job on this planet.I have only the uppermost respect for Dr.MacKay.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr Rose MacKay is kind and listens to all my questions and always does all she can to find the problem and fix it.I wish she would open a family practice here in our area.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

she is very smart and kind. However, she can not keep up to the pace of an emergency room. The place is HOURS behind when she is on duty. Not good for the sick people waiting 8-10 hours to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr McKay was very factual as well as informative with the seriousness of the problem my husband was dealing with. She quickly got ahold of Halifax and he was transferred with no delay,got taken care of and is now at home. Too bad she doesnt have a private practice

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr.Rose Mac Kay is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, whether its knowledge or helpfullness.She is great. I wish we could have more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Mckay is an outstanding physician. My family have always breathed a sigh of relief when told she is on duty. She is thorough and cautious to make sure the patient is given the best possible care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010