Ratings for Dr. Todd B. Jaffe

My daughter has severe chronic pain since 14. Now 22, she has exhausted all treatments from pelvic floor physical theray, pudental nerve blocks, trigger point injections, vestibulectomy, 3 + interstim neurostimulators and multiple combinations of pain meds which everything a failure. My daughter was searching for another dr, a different set of eyes to look at her situation instead of her age. This is when we found Dr. Jaffe! I would recommend Dr. Jaffe for treatment. He is so nice and sincere. Dr. Jaffe is a good listener and explains treatments at the level of understanding. My daughter has recently had a pain pump implanted by Dr. Jaffe and we are still in progression with this treatment perfecting the dose of meds and such. Yes, we have been to so many doctors over the past 8 years from jacksonville to orlando,west palm beach and ft. lauderdale to no avail of any different treatments. I recommend Dr. Jaffe if you want a dr. who cares about you as an individual and takes the time with you that you need, this is the man.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I have been a pt for @ 12 yrs, he has preformed numerous rhyzotomies and epidurals in that time and I can recommend Dr Jaffe to anyone like myself with chronic pain. His is not a "pill shop" . He doesn't run you through and hand you a script just to collect his insurance check like another I had the misfortune to go to. He will actually talk to you and explain why he is doing what he is doing. I've never had a disagreement but I would talk to him @ it because he doesn't act like God's gift to mankind. Dealing with people with chronic pain is no picnic. I have seen numerous docs over the lasr 23 yrs and Dr Jaffe does a very good job.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

This guy is a pompous jerk and he thinks his stuff don't stink... well it does buddy, just like everybody else. The staff... "HA!" What a pathetic group of imbeciles ! All they do is eat potato chips all day and complain about men and each other behind their backs. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. HE WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND JUST MAKE YOU MORE ANGRY AT THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM AROUND HERE.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

The worst Dr I've ever met in my life including my military' career. Has no compassion for the patiences because we're all treated like drug addicts and have no say whatsoever in our care. If you tell him the medications you are currently on are not as effective as they were when first prescribed, it's because I'm not taking them as prescribed, or I'm taking more then one at a time; all of which is a lie. I even heard through the grapevine that he had a patient arrested for telling him to shove his bill.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Rude Staff that acts like god. Over-charging of insurance.Nine hundred for urine testing and billing me a co-pay on top of it?! He read his email while I sat there,on my time! Does none of the procedures listed. I placed my urine with other patients urine in the box,I have pics.That's not good!He stated florida was banning a med,isn't true,he was scared to write for it but it was okay to have me on it for 6 yrs and when I said the new pills(which don't work orally)had bad effects,he blamed me.Of course,all his rebuttals to negative comments are met with:patient wants narcotics.Not true! He didn't look at me in the room,stared at the desk.I also was told he is worried about his license numerous times.I think some doctors should submit a urine test...makes me wonder about them.He never asked how I was doing or showed any concern.Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I was going to Dr.Jaffee for chronic knee pain.All was fine until I called one day concerned that I may run out of medication due to going out of town. One of the office staff got very rude with me and said that I should have plenty left and I must be "misusing" the medication. I was told that this was illegal and that I could make Dr.Jaffe lose his license. I told her that I am not misusing the medication, that I was just concerned due to leaving town for 10 days. I apologized and said forget it and that I would keep my original appointment.Soon there after, I got a letter telling me that I can no longer return to the practice. I wrote a letter explaining to Doctor Jaffe the misunderstanding and he had the office person call me to "straighten it out" I asked to speak with him and she refused to let me. She then said that she would speak with him about the "misunderstanding" all the while being very rude and condescending and I never heard from them again. Very unprofessional and odd.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Other physicians were treating me for knee and neck/back problems with ever increasing medications and injections every 4 to 6 months. Dr. Jaffe provides injections that result in relief for me for a year or more before needing to be repeated. In combinational with physical therapy and massage, I've seen great improvement. I've found him and his staff to be knowledgable and caring. I appreciate treatment that isn't restricted to taking more meds and scheduling regular office visits.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

denied help to patient of 11 years because he did not want to treat infusion pumps, even though he put it in.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I have not had any problems with any part of this Drs office. I have had my Cronic Pain for well over 12yrs now and have had many Drs over the years. You really have to look at the front office areas. The clientel that he has. You can tell that it is Not a "Pill Mill" and a lot of people that have problems with him are people that are looking for a Dr that's going to shoot them out a script right away within the first one or two office visits. This is a major no no in my oppinion. Any yes, as with anyone, I too am allowed to one. I did't write this to blast back for the man but to let others know that he is a good man that has a high moral value and any other Dr that he deals with or sends you to you can be assured that they are the same. He has no criminal problems and is a happy person in his personal life and is a level headed person. This can, will and does show in his work. If your looking for a "Pill Mill" then keep looking. If your looking for a great Dr then hears your man...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Todd B. Jaffe's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Workers Comp