Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Q. Hancox

She made me truly feel like I was a small person. I went to therapy to help with my anxiety and if anything she made it worse. She's very strong-willed and a great mentor but definitely needs another strong-willed person to be in her therapy. I won't say all of it was bad because it was not I did get some great things out of it so I think her for that.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Hancox for just over 2 months. She was the most unprofessional Doctor that I have ever seen. She put me down as a person and as a single mom on multiple occasions. Other comments like aggressive and insensitive fit her very well. Ashamed they let these people get their MD.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Hancox was extremely aggressive and insensitive. She kept interrupting me and not focusing on the issue at hand. I'm a fairly strong minded person, but I wouldn't recommend her to a passive patient. I gave her 5 visits, which was much more than I should have. When I tried to tell her I didn't want to come anymore, she became rather indignant, not at all professional.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

dominant nature. Allows her dog into the office, Spends more time talking about her dog than dealing with the patient's appt. Find her tactics non-helpful, she focus's on one event rather than allow person to open up.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007