Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Kirgan

He was an awesome Dr. When my mother had her surgery he explained every details of the procedure. Even after the surgery he made sure that everything was taken cared of at the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

The staff and the Doctor were very professional. The office procedure was well organized. Doctor Kirgan reassured me that we could work on my problem together. Thank God for a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I had a 9:30 appt. I arrived 35 minutes early to complete new patient paperwork. At 11:00 I demanded my money back. Horrible customer service!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Staff was rude and insensitive every time I went there for an appointment. Dr. Kirgan spent very little time with me and was condescending. Patients deserve better.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

The best of the best - very compassionate and caring - took my Basel cell carcenoma out - gave me a second chance at life. Run don't walk ..... Julie Mills

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Kirgan originally confirmed my diagnosis of cancer. He told me exactly what the procedure would be, radical surgery followed by radiation. Unfortunately, he is no longer affiliated with the VA or Mike O'Callahan Hospital and I'm a veteran. However the VA did, after all the tests, do exactly what he originally suggested. His office understood I was a cash patient and the charge was very reasonable. He was thorough and blunt with his assessment of my condition.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

He is simply THE BEST. Cancer is scary, but he explains everything calmly and completely until you are comfortable. He is so upbeat and positive, you end up feeling the same way. As a surgeon he's tops and his bed-side manner is wonderful. He arranged for the top plastic surgeon to do my operation with him, so I could be done in one procedure. Dr. Kirgan is the proto-type for what all doctors should strive to be.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

the best and friendly ,highly recomend dr kirgan!thank you,tina gatterer

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I have nothing more than glowing reports for Dr. Kirgan. He answers all your questions; especially when diagnosed with cancer. His straight-forward discussion of treatment methods puts him in a class above his fellow doctors.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Kirgan is just wonderful. It is so nice to have a doctor that not only cares and explains things to you so that you understand....he also has a great bedside manner. If you need expertise...he is the one you want to see.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Daniel M. Kirgan's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)