Ratings for Dr. Floyd L. Pacheco

When I started having problems with my ankle, he tried conservative approaches first. I researched extensively on line and found that there were very few solutions. Hip and knee surgery options are extensively documented on line. Ankle replacement surgery is not well documented. I chose ankle fusion, and I am quite happy with my decision and his advice so far. He opens the xrays and MRI results and explains them to me on my request. He is comfortable with the fact that I prefer my husband to be involved in major medical decisions and he answers my husband's follow up questions as well as my questions.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Did not perform routine culture during 1st surgery to repair Achilles and Peroneal tendons. Developed Necrosis (dead skin and muscle ) to the bone along with 3 unusual bacteria. He said to "watch and wait". Prior to 2nd surgery 8 weeks after 1st advised me I may loose my leg and to definitely be prepared to loose my foot! Fortunately only had a divot in the side of my ankle in which a tennis ball would easily fit. Refused topical anesthetic before removing staples from clearly unhealed wound. His assistant Monica sneered "we don't do that here" per request for topical treatment. Nine months later of minute by minute acute pain the wound is still not healed. His assistant refused to refill pain meds which were due to expire a week before I next saw him. She said he was gone and none of the other 22 or 23 doctors on staff could write a prescription, which is a blatant lie. While his credentials are excellent, it is just on paper. The man is not really familiar with the medication his prescribes. I am so very disappointed as I trust him. Dr Pacheco was chatty whenever my husband attended my appointments. When I went alone he'd ask where my husband was and had little to say to me. He gave evasive answers to my very straight forward questions. Don't. Just. Don't.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

worthless as a foot dr--helped with a toe infection but instantly dismissed me when infection healed -ignoring the fact there there seemed to be another spot on another toe and when i asked him about the pain his comment was " live with it" --rude , pompous and no help at all .. a lot of insurance money spent with little result and no answers....

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He has left my popi with infections and wanted to amputating his foot yesterday.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Find a different Dr as soon as possible. He spent 2 minutes in the room each time I saw him and my scar is horrible. Heading to a different Dr now to fix his mess

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Best advice I can give is do not let him operate! I've had several postop infections and I am in worse pain now. Staff is rude and will not return phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Medical assistant is rude and this Doctor shouldn't be allowed to operate.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Pacheco's office and staff are great. I have an injury that is over 30 years old and is now hurting to the point that I cant walk good. Dr. Pacheco diagnosed the problem and solution. It has been my perception that doctors can only fix what you tell them. He is a good doctor and I trust his work.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Pacheco is The Best Dr I've ever been to! I recommend him to anyone that needs a good Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Pacheco and his assistant Monica are two of the most condescending heartless people I have ever met. They made things significantly worse for me and when I sought a second opinion, I was immediately hospitalized and taken into surgery because of the damage done by Dr Pacheco

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Floyd L. Pacheco's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)