Ratings for Dr. Lizette Alvarez

I have been with Dr. Alvarez since the date of my injury. She is the best and I will always be grateful to her!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

De Alvarez is a better than Excellent doctor in her manner, information/education regarding my diagnoses and prognosis. I experienced multiple ED visits and Dr. Alvarez gave me hope that it could get better and it did. The gift was that it did improve but even if i did not get those results she gave me options looking forward which was what any patient is looking for and she did it with ease. They have been the very best medical office visits I have yet to experience.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Alverez is the best in her field. I was a trans case assigned to her over 10 years ago & she is a blessing. She controls my pain without pain medication which is unbelievable considering many of my amputee friends take pain medicine on a regular basis. I followed her when she changed hospitals & so happy she was there for me when I desperately needed her expertise. She never rushes our visits always smiling & positive. My questions are answered completely & thoroughly which helps me understand my limitations. She ensures my prosticist is providing me the best solutions when it comes to my prostectic. When I first post my leg I was told I would never walk again. With her in my corner I have walked with a prosthetic leg with limited use. Her positive attitude & dedication to her patients she gave me the gift of walking again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of having she get the doctor-ing done lol.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Fantastic! Very thorough, kind and compassionate. I am being seen for ruptured discs, arthritis, and cervical spondolysis. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Alvarez treats me for Fibromyalgia and CFS/ME. She is patient, caring, understanding and takes her time, really listens and offers great care!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Dr. Lizette Alvarez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med