You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Potts

After waiting over an hour I was examined by his assistant? He came in and announced that their was nothing he could do for me. He had not even examined me! He took a whole whopping 5 minutes out of his day to tell me exactly nothing. Very condescending, arrogant. I have no idea as to how in the world he made the list at number 12. I saw another Neurosurgeon, whom took the time to examine me, found out what was wrong and fixed it. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I had two appointments with Dr. Potts and had to wait over an hour both times. Staff was very nice and friendly but Dr. Potts made me feel very rushed. He spent less than 20 minutes with me and was yawning constantly, like I was boring him. My MRI showed an area where I was not having pain, so he said he could not help me. I asked if there was someone else I could go to and he repeated he could not help me. He is only concerned about doing surgery and making money. Dr. Pott's only concerned about doing surgery/making money and not the care of patients! I guarantee that is you have to have surgery then he will have an amazing bedside manner but the experience I have had, I hope nobody else has that. However, his physicians assistants were very nice and seemed genuinely concerned about my well-being. Dr. Pott's definitely has a God complex!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Mr. Potts was indifferent and flippant. When asked a question as to why he recommended a certain procedure he replied: I don't know. He was also contradictory in his assessment and the recommended treatment. I would not recommend Mr. Potts for any treatment or medical advice.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Potts is very caring, knowledgable and personable. I had a fusion done and there is no one else I would have used.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Wonderful caring surgeon w/ wonderful and caring staff. I had a difficult tumor to remove, Dr. Potts took the time and effort to investigate and perform the procedure to perfection! I don't think he could settle for anything less!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Although it took forever to see him (in the waiting room for 45 mins and in the evaluation room another 45 mins), his knowledge and "table-side" manner was very good. We felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2006

Dr. Eric A. Potts's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "After waiting over an hour I was examined by his assistant? He came in and announced that their was nothing he could do for me. He had not even examined me! He ..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " A great experience and my back pain all better. Staff called multiple times to check on me."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had two appointments with Dr. Potts and had to wait over an hour both times. Staff was very nice and friendly but Dr. Potts made me feel very rushed. He spent..."

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=10279'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 16, 2014