Ratings for Dr. Joel Weisberg

Dr. Weisberg has been looking after my family for many years now and it is always a pleasure to deal with him and his staff. It is so rare these days to find someone truly passionate and excited about their profession. You can 'feel' that Dr. Weisberg cares first and foremost about his patients and their well-being, as does the rest of his wonderful staff. He always has time to answer your questions and never rushes you out. I really like that he is so involved in his profession and is constantly upgrading his skills too. We are so glad to be part of his practice!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Time spent in the office, including waiting: 50 min. Time spent with the doctor 3 min. Doctor was seeing other patients during my visit. I was told to take off my short and had to wait again for 10 min for the doctor to come back. Actual "adjustment" took less than 3 min altogether, as mentioned above, even though I was charged for half an hour. I was asked to do an X-ray, without any reason, just "to see better". This "treatment" had absolutely no effect at all. The general impression from doc's clinic is that the only aim is to make money on you.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Weisberg is one of the best chiropractors in Ontario. He's been my chiropractor for about 9 years. My whole family goes to him and I've referred many friends to him. He's won all kinds of awards but more than that I've always gotten results with him. He's kind, patient, very knowledgeable, all around a really excellent doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Joel is a wonderful chiropractor, he is kind considerate and very knowledgeable. I never feel uncomfortable when he is adjusting me. I refer people to him whenever I can.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Knowledgable, patient, compassionate, straight forward.. a fantastic doctor of chiropractic.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007