Ratings for Dr. Theta S. Pattison

Dr. Pattison and her nurse need customer service training. Very cold and incompassionate. She overbooks patients, so you have to wait over 50 minutes before being seen. She is rushed and acts upset if you have too many questions to ask her. Her annual skin check is so quick that you question how thorough the exam is of your skin. I would recommend going to another dermatologist!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

I was referred by my then primary care doctor. Diagnosed with scabies, given all meds. Moved to a new apartment. Went back for status check. Got home, found fresh borrows, called Dr. Pattison, who was adamant no more scabies, despite what I reported. All of her staff were polite but dismissive of new reports of burrows. Went to urgent care, they stated I still had scabies. I felt very dismissed by this doctor, who ignored what were CLEARLY signs of an ongoing infestation. When I called her and told her what urgent care said, she could not wait to get me to another dermatologist. She didn't even admit she made a grave error or even apologize. I cannot believe the arrogance off these doctors, to ignore a patient telling them what are clearly signs of scabies as if their opinion doesn't matter, only another doctor's. Horrible, horrible. Please find another dermatologist. I relied to my detriment on her diagnosis and she would not even entertain the possibility that she was wrong and I still had mites, despite everything she treated me with.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Most thorough dermatologic exam I have had in my life (of 79 years)!!! Outstanding pracice.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Friendly and professional staff. I received top-notch care and real help for my skin condition. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Very professional. Diagnosed and cured a skin problem that two other Dermatologists had not been able to cure. Always caring and listened to my concerns. Super-friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have never had any problems with the staff or scheduling at Dr. Pattison's office. They have always been very thorough and caring. I would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Gotta love her :). Very precise and straight to the point.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

This was my first time at a dermatologist, and this is not one I will ever go back to. The staff was was extremely rude, even talking poorly about patients in front of me as well as other patients. The assistant made it seem like her job was the hardest job in the world and that I was a burden. I had to wait months to even get an appointment to not even be able to see the actual doctor, and the woman I saw barley even looked at my skin, and then proceeded to write me a prescription for something that cost over $300, with insurance covering most of it. I do not recommend this practice whatsoever, I don't even know how they are still in business.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Wouldn't even give me the time of day. Rude. Don't go see this doctor,it will be a waste of your time.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Wonderfully polite staff. However, Theta Pattison is a terrible dermatologist. She is rude, had misdiagnosed my skin cancer as just a pimple. She rushes you out and acts as though she just wants to get home. And, she's always atleast 30 minutes late. I will never be back.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Theta S. Pattison's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med