Ratings for Dr. Daria K. Greer

I had been with a doctor for several years and had some major problems with no resolution or explained reasons for the symptoms. My doctor moved and I began seeing Dr. Greer and she took the time to review my past medical history with my husband and myself. She said she would like to do a complete work up of blood work, etc.. After the blood work was received her office called and asked if it were possible for me to come in the next day to see the doctor and that they were going to work on some referrals. I seen Dr. Greer the next day and she told me I had diabetes and she wanted to start me on medicine and send me to a diabetic class which I did and now I am controlling my diabetes with diet. The bad news was when I was referred to a Liver Specialist to find I have NALC which is Non Alcoholic Chirrohis of the Liver which shold have been caught by my other doctor. Dr. Greer is the one person I can say has saved my life and when she sees me it is as if I am her only patient.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Greer is kind, compassionate, attentive, and concerned. She is also quite knowledgeable and a superb patient advocate. The best!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

During my 61 years, Dr. Daria Greer is without doubt the finest physician I have yet to encounter. Her knowledge, compassion, and patience are without peer. If only there were more doctors who meet her standards! I have never failed to recommend her to my friends, family, and colleagues throughout the decade I have been seeing her. I have to state that the overall rating of 3.8 is woefully inadequate in assessing Dr. Greer. SHE IS A 5.0!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

She doesn't do a good job in my opinion. My husband had a staph infection and she did not even tell him it could be contagious at all. She even knows we have two small babies at home. Thought that was a serious lapse in performance and shared information from this dr.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Geer for over 10 years.She is the best doc i've ever had. She ALWAYS listens, but she also actually HEARS you. if you don't like to wait, then no doc's office is for you (so silly). waiting indicates she takes the time to talk to her patients, but realistically the wait isn't that long. She's an awesome person who i will follow wherever she goes. She's real and she cares. She hugged me today, so poo on you all who don't like her. she rocks.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

wife had new patient appt, I got sick the night before and went in with her. The doctor refused to take a look at us together, instead telling me I had to make an appointment for later in the week, even though I was feeling awful and was standing in their waiting room. My wife offered to have me take her appointment, but the doctor refused to do that as well even though we were both new patients... How does that make sense? The worst part, never got a face to face with the doctor, she just kept sending out the receptionist (3 different times) to tell us we were out of luck. It's one thing to be busy, but another thing to just not care about a prospective patient who is asking 5 minutes of their time, to help them feel better. Dr. Daria Greer needs to take a minute to remember why she got her degree in the first place, hopefully it was to help people, because in my case, a 25 minute drive to her office, a half hour in the waiting room, and a ludicrous refusal to help me is wrong

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I have been a patient of this doctor for over 10 years. She has always been kind, patient, listen to what you have to say, & answers your questions. I have had other doctors in the past, but she is the best. She is very busy and in demand, but she always trys to make you feel like you are her only patient. If someone does not like her as a doctor, then they would not like any doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

The wait to get in is horrible. Plan on being in the waiting room for atleast an hour before getting in. Then waiting in your room for a while before she comes in. She rushes you and basically gives you a med to fix it and doesnt explain anything. Go somewhere else, shes not worth it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

I made an appt. with Dr Greer hoping to get some blood work done to check on my previous severe anemia and other issues I had been dealing with after waiting an hour and half to be seen, she came in the room quickly ask me few questions and told me I was suffering from depression and here's you antidepressant.I was trying explain to her I had severe anemia and wanted to get blood work done to check that, and she continued to explain once I began Meds all my fatigue migraines and symptoms would just go away.Sum up my short visit and long wait,I am a stay at home mom dealing with depression (her opinion),and need antidepressants to cope! It amazes me In short time not knowing me for a few minutes she could disregard all my past and recent medical problems. I was very unhappy with my appt!To say the least.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Great doctor. Good balance between bedside manner and no-nonsense.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Daria K. Greer's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)