Ratings for Dr. Chris Mardling

This dentist is honestly amazing! Him and his staff are so kind and respectful and it's always a pleasure seeing them! He is such a nice guy and I love having him as my dentist!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Was running behind kept me waiting ,very abrupt and seemed to rush starting to drill before I was frozen .When I told him I was in pain he continued to drill and he said it would be ok? .I left in pain and am afraid of dentists because of this experience.I won't go back.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Very personable and professional, staff is respectful and accomodating

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have had horrible teeth for years and would never spend any money on caps...seeing some dentist in London and found the price to be over $25,000.00 I went back to Chris and he did a fantatic job . When I first saw what my teeth were going to look like I must have cried (tears of joy) for most of the day and just couldn't believe it.I wished I would have had this done years ago. Thank you Dr. Mardling and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr.Mardling is very easy to talk to and explained all of my options to me. His staff are very nice and helpful.They even have evening and weekend hours. It doesn't get better than that!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

i have a few teeth that he never finished and they made me leave his practise because they booked an appointment for a root canal when it wasnt even for one!! so glad i never went that day :(

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

My husband and I are having Dr Mardling as our dentist for the last 10 years. I highly recommend him. He is THE BEST. Professional, knowleagable & up to date, great staff... Number 1. Chatham-Kent is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Made me feel very comfortable about procedure that was quite long and detailed. Always asked if I was OK. Assistants were very good as well. Thanks Dr. Mardling

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

keeps up with the newest technology, good assistants

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007