Ratings for Dr. Scott T. Miles

I've been going to Dr. Miles for over 12 years - He delivered two of my three children - and he is just wonderful! He was so reassuring and attentive during my pregnancies and deliveries. And in the years since, he has always been so helpful and caring. No matter how busy he is, he always seems to have all the time you need with him. God bless Dr. Miles.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

He seems to listen to how I feel and has made a plan of action to correct my overall health which has made me feel better.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

huum is this the same doc? He went into private practice some time back.bauched up job on my hysterectomy.afterwards a year or so later I had a double hernia in the same spot.In otherwords his surgery came apart. Now I have a big scar. My sister was seeing his assoiate at that time and she told them no matter what she didn't want him to deliver her baby.Went to his office some time later after he moved to get my records because another doc needed the records so he could do the hernia opperation and they wouldn't give them to me.told me he didn't deal with my insurance any more and he couldn't see me What did that have to do with getting my records.I mean sign a release and it's over. so I ened up going from scratch and the other doc did what he could blindly. thumbs down for this doc I say but I'm glad someone had a good experience with him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

This doctor was very unwilling to listen to his pts.When he gave me my hyesteroctomy he told me that I would have a small bikini cut instead I was cut from the belly button down.Then a year later I had to have a double hernia surgery because his surgery came apart. I was out of work for a long time.Then when I went to get him to sign some papwerwork about the hernia surgery he wouldn't see me. He told the nurse to tell me he didn't deal with my insurance anymore. He went into private practice sometime after my hyestercotomy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. Miles delivered two of my three children. He listens to and answers any questions I have. He and his staff are very friendly. Would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2005

Dr. Scott T. Miles's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company