Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Berg

Holy smokes - I've never seen such horrible reviews. Check Martin County arrests & court documents (presently incarcerated, violation of probation DUI)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very unprofessional doctor.he dresses in ripped jeans thinks he knows everything always made me take my shirt off and keep it off with hour a nurse present constantly asking me if I had a hysterectomy and one asked me if I had aids he also changed me down the stairs after my visit he yelled at me saying the scars are all my fault .I was scared of him very unprofessional

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This doctor literally scarred me for life! He tried to remove a blemish and gave me a permanent keloid scar. He also told me he never reads any new literature in his field, thinks it's a waste of time. And he kept forgetting what medications I was taking and had to ask me 3 times in one visit! Do not go to this guy!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Doctor was highly unprofessional! Wears sweat pants, eats and passes gas while examine you! His staff is miserable, very unfriendly and just plain rude!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been to serveral dermatologists but Dr. Berg is by far the best ever. Very concientious, informative, and knowledgeable. I drive almost 200 miles round trip for appointments to keep him as my doctor and it is well worth the effort.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Robert E. Berg's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Ontario, Fac Of Med, London, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL