Ratings for Dr. Lulzim Rrafshi

Recent structural changes in the way the staff intelligently books appointments for quick access to your GP has greatly improved my experience as a patient. Dr. Rrafshi is highly credited, bi-lingual, extremely humble and genuinely cares for my personal wellbeing in addition to my family memebers.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Rrafshi is a very caring compassionate man. I will say I have noticed a difference though..when I first started seeing him, he seemed very concerned and took the time to listen, but as he has gotten quite a bit more patients, appointments seem to be very rushed, usually out in less than 10 minutes. He does listen very well, his referrals to other doctors haven't been the greatest, they haven't been that good. His staff isn't the greatest but they get the job done. Overall, he is a very nice man, and is very knowledgeable, I just wish he would stop moving so much, and have less patients so he can focus on doctor-patient relationship better.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Every time I take my Mother to his office more often then not they forget about her and she sits there for hours. She's 89 and sitting waiting is hard on her

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Best dr I have had in a very long time! He has always been very patient with our family and knows everyone by name! Very caring dr!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

His staff at the desk is rude. I think he may come across as a nice person but not very good as a doctor and at times I feel he is very unprofessional. He took on way too many people and the quality of service decreased.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He is truly a wonderful in all aspects ,he always takes the time to explain what is going on and why he is providing intervention if needed. He is amazing with my child,and on top of all that he is a kind person.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Rrafshi is AMAZING!!! He is very kind, and does his best to ensure he answers any questions you may have. He is always very helpful in providing facts instead of pushing his own opinions with medical decisions. He also knows his patients well regardless of if you see him once a year or multiple times a year. He was very supportive of our choice to continue care with our midwife, and was very happy to take on our Daughter as a patient with no question at all. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Great family Dr.! He has helped me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Best doctor you can get. Love him. He is friendly and has great knowledge about Medicine

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Rrafshi is a really nice Dr.... And really helpful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016