Ratings for Dr. Lulzim Rrafshi

Dr Rrafshi I have found over the years to be a very difficult physician to get into an appointment with. There can be a waiting time of up to three weeks or more to see him and when you do get in he does not listen to what you are saying, he does not answer your questions and he is the one and only physician I have ever had in my life, through all my specialist and near death situations, not to have my prescription refills ready, claims not to have seen the pharmacy requests but I have and I have stood at my pharmacy seeing them fax the request and showing proof not just that one but all have gone through. As for the receptionists I have nothing other to refer to them than despicable". They are the most rude and ignorant resceptionists I have ever had to deal with, they do not tell you the truth, they ignorantly remove you from the office waiting room after having told you to to come in for the after hours clinic then stating that you will not be seen. With other family members particularly my parents who are in their late 90's have nothing but great difficulty getting in to see their doctor who is a colleague of his. This is the worst physician and doctors office I have ever dealt with in my life. Trust me I have had health issues since birth and have only gotten worse over the years now being unable to work. He has been of no assistance to me whatsoever.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

My parents have been under Dr. Rrafshi care for several years. He is kind, compassionate and very caring. My parents value his direction as he treats their needs. Excellent family physician.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Rrafshi has special treatment for certain individuals to which he devotes more time than others and offers these people with more help. This doctor could have helped me in my own health problems, until I decided to change to another doctor who does concern with the patient's health instead of accumulating money.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Rrafshi has been incredible to work with these past few years. I find him to be no nonsense , a good listener, reasonable, compassionate, knowledgeable and I trust him. However the clinic and staff leave much to be desired. Hours are spent trying to get through on the phone just to make an appointment, then to be told once you arrive that there is no appointment. It is simply appalling. All of the clinic staff are so rude, mean, argumentative and could care less about the wellbeing of the patients. I have listened to them be so rude to really sick people. Elderly are treated horribly by the staff. Wait times are a major issue, always at least 45 minutes and more often than not over an hour and a half sitting waiting. Twice now I have been completely forgotten about altogether. The clinic and all doctors need to review their staffing, business practices and procedures and make aggressive changes. Please, do something soon! Also this site still shows the old address infor for the clinic. Very outdated and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Please PLEASE get rid of the front staff and even Mary who thinks that a nurse can do what she wants like NEVER return a patients call even when marked URGENT. Great Doctor, but the rest of them need to be fired and hire compassionate staff, one for each doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Recent structural changes in the way the staff intelligently books appointments for quick access to your GP has greatly improved my experience as a patient. Dr. Rrafshi is highly credited, bi-lingual, extremely humble and genuinely cares for my personal wellbeing in addition to my family memebers.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Rrafshi is a very caring compassionate man. I will say I have noticed a difference though..when I first started seeing him, he seemed very concerned and took the time to listen, but as he has gotten quite a bit more patients, appointments seem to be very rushed, usually out in less than 10 minutes. He does listen very well, his referrals to other doctors haven't been the greatest, they haven't been that good. His staff isn't the greatest but they get the job done. Overall, he is a very nice man, and is very knowledgeable, I just wish he would stop moving so much, and have less patients so he can focus on doctor-patient relationship better.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Every time I take my Mother to his office more often then not they forget about her and she sits there for hours. She's 89 and sitting waiting is hard on her

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Best dr I have had in a very long time! He has always been very patient with our family and knows everyone by name! Very caring dr!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

His staff at the desk is rude. I think he may come across as a nice person but not very good as a doctor and at times I feel he is very unprofessional. He took on way too many people and the quality of service decreased.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017