Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Tolson

Excellent doctor and staff. He performs the least invasive procedure to get the results that you want. He does not try to up sale you and never suggest more than you want or need. He will also tell you if a procedure that you want will not give you the results that you want. Very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I was very nervous about having my abdominoplasty and BBL done. So much so that I didn't show for surgery on the first appointment however Dr. Tolsons staff helped calm my nerves and I am now 2 weeks post op and very pleased with my result. Dr. Tolson is definitely skilled and has an eye for making his art look natural. Excellent job! Would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Tolson is a wonderful caring Doctor who listens and cares about his patients... He gives honest expectations about what results you can expect and hr never try's to sell you unneeded procedures. I highly recommend him for any cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Used Dr. Tolson for breast implants approximately 3 years ago. He convinced me I did not need a lift along with my implants (something I had wanted and been planning on). He also convinced me local anesthesia was amazingly easy, cheaper and the way to go. I agreed and had my MAJOR "surgery" done in the same small room used for exams!!! Already premedicated, I was not of right mind or I would have realized how wrong this whole situation was. Long story short, HORRIBLE experience during "surgery", and BAAAAD results. You can see and feel the outline of the silicone implants on both sides, and you can now see rippling- something he said I would be avoiding by going with silicone. Misleading, cut corners, and just generally undependable. Look into his work history- other excellent surgeons he used to work with made sure he wouldn't work in the same town as them again- RED FLAG.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Had 3 lipomas removed from head, 2 in my forehead Dr. Tolson and his staff were great! Answered all my questions (there were a lot!) and the post surgery care was terrific!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Just recently had liposuction at Dr. Tolson's office one week ago today. What a SUPER SERVICE office! Great experience - a loving and professsional staff - Superior Results - It is absolutely amazing the tallent Dr. Tolson has sculpting the body! I am just lightly bruised but can already see the beautiful job he did. Can't wait till bikini season..

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tolsons for a couple of years now. He has always been very professional and knowledgeable with any questions and/or procedures I have had. His staff has always been accommodating and extremely friendly when in their office. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tolson to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I went to Tolson 6.5 years ago for only a breast lift. I was 19, just lost 30lbs went from a 34DDD to 32B/C. He told me I need implants along with the lift in order to fill out the breast. I didn't really want implants, but I said okay to saline because he was the doctor and "doctors know best". I went into surgery expecting to have a lollipop lift and small implants. When I came out of surgery he didn't do the surgery we agreed on. He told me in surgery he felt he didn't need to. The only thing that changed was I had implants, which I really didn't want in the first place. My breast weren't perky and u could see the separation from my natural breast and the implants because he put the implants above the muscle. Also, because he didn't do the lollipop lift my nipples were EXTREMELY low and they were shaped like a square. Around yr 4 my breast started rippling. Needless to say 6.5 years later I just spent 12,000 fixing what he did to me. I Finally had the lollipop lift I asked for!

Submitted January 2, 2014

I had a mastopexy(breast lift) with silicone implants. Dr. Tolson did a wonderful job. He is very honest about everything. The staff was amazing! They all went to go above and beyond. I would definately recommend The Tolson Center for Cosmetic Surgery to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Like a lot of people, I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Tolson. The first one I had was in his old office under "local anesthesia". My incision had a very hard time healing, he had to redo the incisions a few times, my right implant finally had to be temporally removed. After it healed he decided to redo it in a more of a hospital setting. The whole experience has really been a nightmare! Now my left side is needing to be redone after a little over a year having my implants. He's wanting to charge me over $4,000 for one side. I wish I would have never had this done, I hate it! Both of my breast are very uneven, one very firm and one very soft (I think he even put the wrong kind of implant on my right side, it has ripples and the last I knew gel implants aren't suppose to have RIPPLES). I have been to other plastic surgeons and they even agree I have been ****ed! I hate my body now! Thanks Dr Tolson for everything you have done.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013