Ratings for Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher

I had a more than amazing experience from beginning to end! Staff was friendly every time, was accommodating if I was ever late. The actual surgery and the weeks leading up to it was very calming for me because of the knowledge and confidence I perceived from Dr. Pilcher and her staff. It was my first surgery and it went amazing. The follow up and post op appointments as well as any questions in between or after these periods, they have been very prompt and professional with following up. I would do the whole process over again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I am completely happy with Dr Pilcher and her amazing staff! I saw Dr Pilcher for a breast reduction surgery after having consultations with other surgeons. I felt very comfortable and very confident in my decision of having Dr Pilcher preform my surgery. I had been considering breast reduction due to chronic neck pain issues that I had been struggling with for years. I had tried every non-surgical treatment that there is for the neck pain including two rounds of physical therapy, massage therapy, and I was taking heavy doses of pain medications every day. This surgery gave me my life back in so many ways. After the surgery, I have been off of all the medication and the chronic pain that I had been experiencing for so many years is gone. I am extremely happy with my results after Dr Pilcher removed about a pound of excess tissue from each breast. The girls look fantastic, and I have not lost any sensation. Dr Pilcher and her staff have made me feel so comfortable during the entire process.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Pilcher a few months ago and I must say she and her staff were fantastic! This was a big surgery to me and I was very cautious about who I chose. I had friends of friends who used Dr. Pilcher so I set up my consultation. I never felt rushed and any question I had was answered in detail. Very kind, professional and truly wants to see you happy with your results. I HIGHLY recommend Accent Plastic Surgery!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had considered this procedure for years. Dr Pilcher answered all my question and addressed all my fears. The entire process from beginning to end was exactly what she said it would be. I actually did better than I expected and was up and around in less than the 10 days projected! Would use her again, and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Pilcher and her staff are truly a blessing there staff are very knowledgeable and sweet. I would definitely go back for any other cosmetics.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Loved this doc and her staff! Thoughtful and helpful! Ensured I was getting what I wanted and I'm thrilled with my outcome!

Submitted November 9, 2016

This is not from a patients view but that of a husband (wife was patient). Dr. Pilcher is amazing. Her bedside manner is that of a true professional whom is compassionate and caring. I did not feel out of place in the office or in the patient room at my wife’s side. She answered all questions with a clear response that we could understand. The final outcome was better than expected. Outstanding results. Before and after surgery Dr. P spoke with me so that I would know all expectations. Her warm smile puts you at ease. No wait time at appointments. All the staff was great. So friendly and professional. We both highly recommend Dr. P for your future needs. God Bless great doctors like Dr. P.

Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Pilcher and her staff made me feel comfortable every visit. They always answered my concerns big or small without making me feel like what a silly question I had. I would recommend her without hesitation . Thank you for listening to me and giving me just what I wanted

Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Pilcher was an incredible choice for me because I was so nervous and she has a very calming nature. I never felt uncomfortable or embarrassed about my large breasts. I felt she noticed right away the effect mentally and physically that they were having on me and assured me that breast reduction could change all that! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pilcher and the entire staff at Accent!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Excellent surgeon--the entire process was a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)