Ratings for Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher

Dr. Pilcher was an incredible choice for me because I was so nervous and she has a very calming nature. I never felt uncomfortable or embarrassed about my large breasts. I felt she noticed right away the effect mentally and physically that they were having on me and assured me that breast reduction could change all that! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pilcher and the entire staff at Accent!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Excellent surgeon--the entire process was a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Pilcher is an excellent surgeon and is also very kind and attentive. Her staff is wonderful, too. Both my daughter and I had surgery performed by Dr. Pilcher, and we couldn't be happier. We did our research beforehand, and Dr. Pilcher is very well respected by her peers and patients. She truly cares about her patients and is honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend Dr Pilcher and I wouldn't go to anyone else

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr pilcher has proven time and time again to be an excellent surgeon and doctor. She has preformed surgery on each of my family members. Thank you to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Pilcher is awesome. I had a breast lift and arm lift and I am very pleased with both. Dr. Pilcher knows her stuff. I was a little nervous about the surgery, but she put me at ease explaining in detail the procedure. All of her office staff are so nice, helpful and caring. I would recommend Dr. Pilcher to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Everyone was so friendly and professional. I defiantly recommened spa black. The girl that did my Viora made me feel so comfortable. I wish I remembered her name. Already booked my next appt I will defiantly be back. Thank you Spa Black for the great experience.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Pilcher was exceptional. From the initial consultation to the post surgery follow up, I was impressed with the whole experience. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I love her. Did a fantastic job on my breast augmentation. Very thorough and safe with me. Felt valued and listened to every time. My breasts looks amazing now and I'm very pleased! Go see her!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I had undergone bariatric surgery and had lost around 120 pounds. There were several procedures I considered. Dr. Pilcher was honest and very helpful helping me to decide what I finally settled on (brachioplasty and a breast lift). I am thrilled with the results and, while i was proud of the weight loss and did not have alot of draping skin, I feel so confident and beautiful; it has greatly enhanced my self image. She has not tried to upsell me, or pressure me into getting the other procedure I was considering (tummy tuck). She was realistic in telling me what I could expect. The procedure was so successful, I think she impressed herself :). If I do go through with the tummy tuck, it will be with Dr. Pilcher. I just wish insurance would cover this tyope of procedure: i have so much energy and confidence it has to be an improvement on my overall health.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Pilcher is a skilled and easy surgeon with whom to work... her bedside manner is calm and reassuring. Her staff is warm and friendly, and makes you feel right at home. Overall, I am thrilled I chose this clinic for my procedure. Not only was it a perfect job, I feel as if I have been taken care the entire time... all my concerns and random questions were answered and everything was explained along the way.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company