Ratings for Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher

Dr. Pilcher and her staff are truly a blessing there staff are very knowledgeable and sweet. I would definitely go back for any other cosmetics.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Loved this doc and her staff! Thoughtful and helpful! Ensured I was getting what I wanted and I'm thrilled with my outcome!

Submitted November 9, 2016

This is not from a patients view but that of a husband (wife was patient). Dr. Pilcher is amazing. Her bedside manner is that of a true professional whom is compassionate and caring. I did not feel out of place in the office or in the patient room at my wife’s side. She answered all questions with a clear response that we could understand. The final outcome was better than expected. Outstanding results. Before and after surgery Dr. P spoke with me so that I would know all expectations. Her warm smile puts you at ease. No wait time at appointments. All the staff was great. So friendly and professional. We both highly recommend Dr. P for your future needs. God Bless great doctors like Dr. P.

Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Pilcher and her staff made me feel comfortable every visit. They always answered my concerns big or small without making me feel like what a silly question I had. I would recommend her without hesitation . Thank you for listening to me and giving me just what I wanted

Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Pilcher was an incredible choice for me because I was so nervous and she has a very calming nature. I never felt uncomfortable or embarrassed about my large breasts. I felt she noticed right away the effect mentally and physically that they were having on me and assured me that breast reduction could change all that! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pilcher and the entire staff at Accent!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Excellent surgeon--the entire process was a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Pilcher is an excellent surgeon and is also very kind and attentive. Her staff is wonderful, too. Both my daughter and I had surgery performed by Dr. Pilcher, and we couldn't be happier. We did our research beforehand, and Dr. Pilcher is very well respected by her peers and patients. She truly cares about her patients and is honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend Dr Pilcher and I wouldn't go to anyone else

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr pilcher has proven time and time again to be an excellent surgeon and doctor. She has preformed surgery on each of my family members. Thank you to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Pilcher is awesome. I had a breast lift and arm lift and I am very pleased with both. Dr. Pilcher knows her stuff. I was a little nervous about the surgery, but she put me at ease explaining in detail the procedure. All of her office staff are so nice, helpful and caring. I would recommend Dr. Pilcher to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Everyone was so friendly and professional. I defiantly recommened spa black. The girl that did my Viora made me feel so comfortable. I wish I remembered her name. Already booked my next appt I will defiantly be back. Thank you Spa Black for the great experience.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente