Ratings for Dr. Larry Alton

LARRY HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 15-20 YEARS. HE WAS A GOOD DOCTOR YEARS AGO BUT IN THE PAST 5 YEARS HE HAS MISDIAGNOSED ME MANY TIME AND COST ME OVER $100,000 BEFORE I GOT INTO U OF M TO SEE DOCTORS THAT COULD HELP ME. AND AS FAR AS DEB GOES SHE MISDIAGNOSED MY BROKEN RIBS AND HAD ME IN TRACTION THERAPY WHICH DAMAGE THEM MORE.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Wonderful staff--a very friendly polite environment. He listens and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I've been seeing him as a family doctor for about 10-15 years. I'm ready for a new doctor because of he has misdiagnosed me a few times now in the last 2 or 3 years. He is also constantly late.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

One of the worst doctors I've ever been to. Instead of telling you he doesn't know what is wrong, and sending you to see a specialist, he guesses at a diagnosis. He diagnosed me with appendicitis, when all I had was tonsillitis! I was rushed to the hospital for an appendectomy because he didn't look down my throat!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Alton for 20 Years and he may be a little rude from time to time but he overall is a good Doctor. He tells it how it is and is straight foward even if you dont like that. any doctor can make a mistake not just him and he has an AMAZING women working along side of him. Her name is Deb and she is an awesome NP. I see her on a regular basis and she is a very nice and smart Lady!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

I did not like him, and found a new doctor. He needs to listen better, pay attention, and be a better diagnostician. He made misdiagnosed an xray, and did not follow up for another week.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Sometimes he does not listen to you.He is too opinionated.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Larry Alton's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Coventry Healthcare