Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Armada

I was sad to find the office was closed. I was a patient of Dr. Armada back in 1989 and off and on since I have moved in and out of the area.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

All office records have been in secure storage for all dates of service prior to 2014. After 2014 they can be accessed via computer. Patients that were under current care were given their records. You can contact any of the facilities where you had your tests done for your records. That includes Pap smears, mammograms and any other reports other than chart notes. You new ply simian can obtain all of the pertinent records needed for you to be seen. For other medical revords send a signed request, you can find a medical release form on any HIPPA compliant website, to PO Box 910, Upland CA 91785-0910. Lease include your name, address, phone number, date of birth and the last date you were seen.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

You can request you medical records at the following link http://www.robertarmadadoinc.com/contact.html

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I am looking to locate my medical records. If anyone has any information on how to go about getting these, please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

There are times I have to wait because he's delivering a baby but he's worth the wait. Excellent doctor verknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been trying to contact this doctor for over 2 months now! I am due a refund of over $1400 and no one would return my phone calls. Something shady is going on here!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Hi, tried calling office several times to obtain medical records. Can anyone help me how to obtain them. Called and left luke 4 messages already. Thank u

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Hi Dr. Armada, I am writing in hopes of contacting you directly somehow. I had a phone interaction this morning (3/31) with a woman in your office in an attempt to get ahold of a receipt and mamogram order. I think her name was either Denise or Desiree. I ask her to repeat it near the end of the phone call and she hung up on me. I understand that today is the last day your office is open but I have asked the staff twice for these items, most recently on Monday. If you can contact me I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks and enjoy Kansas! Jeanne Rowe

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Armada ever since I was 16 and he has never been a pleasant doctor to begin with. He makes me feel like I'm wasting his time and he just wants to get out as soon as possible. I've had plenty of problems with getting prescription refills approved because my refills would expire before my scheduled appointment, which is always the soonest availability they have. Also their paperwork is incorrect. I go every year for the women's wellness checkup, but they say I haven't been there since 2013 which is incorrect. If you want an emotionless doctor with a staff that is unorganized, then he's the one for you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr armada is a wonderful dr! He delivered my son a couple years ago. I've been seeing him for years and really loved him until I was forced to see his wife which is the nurse practitioner. I always stayed I. My chart I wanted to be seen by dr armada only but apparently a new office policy arrived that I could no longer see him. I did like the fact she'd bring her problems to work and would ramble off about her dogs and kids, her office staff! Who does that! I remember hearing her yell at the girls in the front and would down talk them! If my boss talked to me like that I'd QUIT! No one needs to be talked to in the manner she would! They never really had an staff turnaround until recently. I remember there were 2 girls that had been there forever! I loved them! They made the office flow great! I'm not sure what happen to those girls but they are no longer here unfortunately. The main reason why I stopped going to this office is when I would see the NP I'd get a very uncomfortable feeling with her. It almost seemed like she was possibly intoxicated! Her breath would reek when she'd talk to me! The he first time I my it to thinking it was just my mind talking but the. Second and third times I went back was the SAME THING! i wouldn't trust her with any patients!! How could she still be working there!!! That's a lawsuit waiting to happen!!!

Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Robert A. Armada's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp