Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Armada

After having SPOKEN directly to Dr. Armada, I was given the information on how to have records transferred. I followed his directions to his website, signed and returned medical release form, with date of my new doc appointment, and 7 weeks later, NO RECORDS. No replies to emails. Have called his new Iowa office twice. Am now hearing we are supposed to pay $45 to a PO Box. WTF!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Armada has moved out of state. Obamacare was the primary reason, trying to collect from insurance companies and with patients having increased deductibles the majority of patients haven't paid their bills after receiving several statements.. One commenter stated she was owed a refund of $1400, which is not true according to our records, this patient was refunded $600 after her insurance paid her portion.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He is new to my area. All he wanted to do was push HRT and Boniva. He obviously had not read my history (I am being treated for a blood clot.) and I just did not connect with him, as he was trying to impress me--I just wanted him to talk about ME and my exam. He didn't ask about my diet or fitness routines, etc., just looking at my age and his med lists. I will not return.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I was sad to find the office was closed. I was a patient of Dr. Armada back in 1989 and off and on since I have moved in and out of the area.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

All office records have been in secure storage for all dates of service prior to 2014. After 2014 they can be accessed via computer. Patients that were under current care were given their records. You can contact any of the facilities where you had your tests done for your records. That includes Pap smears, mammograms and any other reports other than chart notes. You new ply simian can obtain all of the pertinent records needed for you to be seen. For other medical revords send a signed request, you can find a medical release form on any HIPPA compliant website, to PO Box 910, Upland CA 91785-0910. Lease include your name, address, phone number, date of birth and the last date you were seen.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

You can request you medical records at the following link http://www.robertarmadadoinc.com/contact.html

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I am looking to locate my medical records. If anyone has any information on how to go about getting these, please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

There are times I have to wait because he's delivering a baby but he's worth the wait. Excellent doctor verknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been trying to contact this doctor for over 2 months now! I am due a refund of over $1400 and no one would return my phone calls. Something shady is going on here!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Hi, tried calling office several times to obtain medical records. Can anyone help me how to obtain them. Called and left luke 4 messages already. Thank u

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Robert A. Armada's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company