Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Armada

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I am looking to locate my medical records. If anyone has any information on how to go about getting these, please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been trying to contact this doctor for over 2 months now! I am due a refund of over $1400 and no one would return my phone calls. Something shady is going on here!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Hi Dr. Armada, I am writing in hopes of contacting you directly somehow. I had a phone interaction this morning (3/31) with a woman in your office in an attempt to get ahold of a receipt and mamogram order. I think her name was either Denise or Desiree. I ask her to repeat it near the end of the phone call and she hung up on me. I understand that today is the last day your office is open but I have asked the staff twice for these items, most recently on Monday. If you can contact me I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks and enjoy Kansas! Jeanne Rowe

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

To the person that complained about Jeanine. She hasn't seen patients in a year. If you are the ex-employee that got terminated, unlike you, I don't slander and cuss out my boss in front of the rest of the staff. The cameras do work and Dr Armada did file a police complaint for threats. He has an attorney dealing with the situation so please stop posting on every site out there. This is slander and defamation, just because you don't think he'll sue you are wrong. I won't stoop to your level. As far as the prescriptions go. Dr. Armada is sorry for that. He always gives a couple extra months. If you were seen in December, 2015, then you know he had a change in staff. Most of the time he never received the messages or the staff said they couldn't find the chart. He will be closing his practice 3/18/16 and retiring. It's sad when a few of disgruntled employees that worked for him for 2-3 months judge him and his wife. If you need your medical records please leave a message for Dr. Armada personally.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Armada ever since I was 16 and he has never been a pleasant doctor to begin with. He makes me feel like I'm wasting his time and he just wants to get out as soon as possible. I've had plenty of problems with getting prescription refills approved because my refills would expire before my scheduled appointment, which is always the soonest availability they have. Also their paperwork is incorrect. I go every year for the women's wellness checkup, but they say I haven't been there since 2013 which is incorrect. If you want an emotionless doctor with a staff that is unorganized, then he's the one for you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr armada is a wonderful dr! He delivered my son a couple years ago. I've been seeing him for years and really loved him until I was forced to see his wife which is the nurse practitioner. I always stayed I. My chart I wanted to be seen by dr armada only but apparently a new office policy arrived that I could no longer see him. I did like the fact she'd bring her problems to work and would ramble off about her dogs and kids, her office staff! Who does that! I remember hearing her yell at the girls in the front and would down talk them! If my boss talked to me like that I'd QUIT! No one needs to be talked to in the manner she would! They never really had an staff turnaround until recently. I remember there were 2 girls that had been there forever! I loved them! They made the office flow great! I'm not sure what happen to those girls but they are no longer here unfortunately. The main reason why I stopped going to this office is when I would see the NP I'd get a very uncomfortable feeling with her. It almost seemed like she was possibly intoxicated! Her breath would reek when she'd talk to me! The he first time I my it to thinking it was just my mind talking but the. Second and third times I went back was the SAME THING! i wouldn't trust her with any patients!! How could she still be working there!!! That's a lawsuit waiting to happen!!!

Submitted November 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr R Armada for years he's delivered both my children and surgery. The last few visits it seems he's just not paying any attention to my problems and doesn't spend any time with me in the exam room. I spend hours waiting for him in the waiting room. There's also been changes in his staff and its very unorganized. I miss the old staff from this past year and not sure what happened to them?! I also had to deal with his wife in regards to some paperwork she works as a nurse practitioner in the office and I'm Sorry ...to say this but her breathe smelled like she had been drinking alcohol!! Which explains why she couldn't stand still and looked at me with a very confused look. It's kinda scary if she treats patients while intoxicated that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Overall I will no longer see Dr R Armada I would not recommend to anyone. I am now a patient at Care for Women's.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Robert A. Armada's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "You can request you medical records at the following link http://www.robertarmadadoinc.com/contact.html"

May 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am looking to locate my medical records. If anyone has any information on how to go about getting these, please let me know as soon as possible! Thank you so ..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "There are times I have to wait because he's delivering a baby but he's worth the wait. Excellent doctor verknowledgeable."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been trying to contact this doctor for over 2 months now! I am due a refund of over $1400 and no one would return my phone calls. Something shady is goin..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Hi, tried calling office several times to obtain medical records. Can anyone help me how to obtain them. Called and left luke 4 messages already. Thank u "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Hi Dr. Armada, I am writing in hopes of contacting you directly somehow. I had a phone interaction this morning (3/31) with a woman in your office in an attemp..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To the person that complained about Jeanine. She hasn't seen patients in a year. If you are the ex-employee that got terminated, unlike you, I don't slander a..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Armada ever since I was 16 and he has never been a pleasant doctor to begin with. He makes me feel like I'm wasting his time and he just wa..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr armada is a wonderful dr! He delivered my son a couple years ago. I've been seeing him for years and really loved him until I was forced to see his wife whi..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr R Armada for years he's delivered both my children and surgery. The last few visits it seems he's just not paying any attention to m..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Armada is brilliant when it comes to knowing the female body, BUT HAS TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNERS!!! It's taken me a long time to write this review because he ..."

May 14, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert A."

October 20, 2013