Ratings for Dr. Louis Brenner

Dr. Brenner and his staff are the best. The staff is punctual, and friendly and I have no problem getting an appointment when I need one. Dr. Brenner spends time with you and gets to know you as a person which helps in his diagnosis of you. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and has a wonderful bedside manner. I hope he never retires! He has been my life saver!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Love this doctor and his staff. Read the other reviews and don't know where they are coming from. Staff and manager were extremely nice, got in within 2 days of booking my appointment and waited less than 30 minutes to see him. Love this office.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Brenner and his staff are great. My wait when I go for an appt is usually less than 30 minutes. He is one of the best!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. Brenner is a friendly, knowledgeable doctor. His staff on the other hand, leaves something to be desired. Long waits in the waiting room (usually about an hour). Lead time on appointments average about 1 week. Very rude office manager.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Great Doctor, Really friendly and supportive and knowledgeable but had mixed dealings with office staff and nurses, such as oncve it took 6 weeks to get my bloodwork results after I called arounf 5 times. Still, if you cna get an appointment he is a greta doctor. Its just a shame that you cant walk in or appointments are usually a week away, which is useless if you are ill and dont want to got o urgent care or some anonymous ER.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Great doctor but has a serious incompentant office staff and they grossly overbook him. Expect to wait an average of 2 hours just to get in a room, then wait another 30 minutes for him to get to the room. I have been a patient for 15 years and finally have decided to leave him becuase of his staff. They don't follow through on information, don't call back, don't give Dr. Brenner messages. I called in with a migraine, needed an update on my meds and for two days I was strung along by the staff as they couldn't decide if I should come in, or if they would call my pharmacy. Migraines are nothing to play around with and after 6 phone calls, all worthless calls apparently, I was told at closing time that I would have to make an appointment and come in. Well, that appointment was for a week away. That means I have to go to an urgent care and get rotten overmedicated care, or go to the emergency room and pay several hundred dollars for a service my doctor should have provided.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. Louis Brenner's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1967)

Providence