Ratings for Dr. Adrian K. Hamburger

I wish Dr. Hamburger was my primary doc. He is fantastic. Always there for me. I know that he makes decisions based on what he would do for his mother. He has even called me on a sunday to check on how i was feeling. I hope he never leaves town.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Truly a kind man, never rushes me. Dr. Hamburger also treats my son and my husband. All of us are thankful for his time, and expertise. He is a real professional, and his staff are always so helpful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Hamburger for several years now and trust him completely! He and his staff both at the hospital and in the office are kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I was worried when I had to change doctors due to an insurance change. BUT, it was a BLESSING! I have never felt more safe than I do when Dr. Hamburger is doing my spinal injections. I thank God for him and his caring staff. He helps me to live a pretty normal life giving me the ability to enjoy my grandchildren every day!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I am grateful to Dr. Hamburger -I have been to another pain clinic 20 minutes away, and all i got was series of injections with complete anesthesia, with no relief. He did an injection (once) without the need for me going to sleep/feeling drugged, and he is so gentle I barely felt a thing, and have been doing great! I went kayaking yesterday (I am 78 years old) and couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Hamburger's staff - Theresa was so patient with me on the phone, and Penny helped with all my work comp authorizations. Dr. Hamburger is a star, and we are lucky to have him in town. When I was referred to him by my Neurologist, I was told that he is the only pain doctor that they trust and respect and that they wouldn't send me anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hamburger for the last 3 years - I had seen many doctors in the past, and he was the first to sit down and listen to me. He figured out what was wrong with my back, and I am now back to work. I thought i was going to be disabled for ever, but now I have light at the end of the tunnel. He has been a god-send, and I can't thank him enough. He is also treating my sister and my mother and they couldn't be happier either with his compassionate care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Not too happy with Dr. Hamburger's results, still in pain 8 months after treatment. Now seeing a Dr. in Florida who says that my ailment was misdiagnosed and is treating me for Sacrolilitis.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have had back pain for 15 years now... 2 car accidents, 2 fusions. Dr hamburger spent a lot of time with me. He looked at all the CDs I brought, he got a CT scan. he did an injection last week, and I can't believe how good I feel. I had forgotten what it felt like to wake up in the morning without pain. He is my saviour.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Hamburger is top notch - he has helped my mother and my sister, and now me. I had an injection a few weeks ago and can now sleep thru the nite, roll over in bed, and wake up in the morning without the pain. I was scared about the injection - but he is very good, and it went well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have had a lot of luck with Dr. Hamburger. He takes time to listen to me, has spent a lot of time reviewing the imaging with me - he even called me on a weekend to discuss a new finding on my MRI that he was concerned about. He has helped my pain and saved my life. Thanx Doc!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Adrian K. Hamburger's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Westerly, RI