Ratings for Dr. David Thomson

He’s a great doctor but his phoneing there is a bit of a nightmare. He should get a proper answering machine. It always says it’s “closed for the day”

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

The best! Dr. Thomson has been my doctor for years and is amazing. He takes time to listen and understand you. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

He's unreliable and his hours aren't same as posted. Get a better doctor unless you just need annual physicals or the occasional referral. Very amicable person and will often give out samples in stead of charging patients for medication, but I for one would rather pay for drugs and have a competent general practitioner in stead.

Submitted September 1, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Thomson. He goes above and beyond. He's the most committed, caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate GP I've ever had, or that I've heard anyone else have.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Thomson is a very conscientious and caring doctor. The only reason for not giving him full marks is that I wish he was more open to, and knowledgeable about the possibility of alternative and non-western therapies.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Rude staff, but I've been with him for 13 years anyways because he is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Thomson has been my physician for approximately 22-23 years. He delivered my son, is the physician to myself and the rest of my immediate family and I trust him completely to provide us with the best care. He has always made himself available when I have called in to the office or answering service and has always been patient, understanding and non judgmental. He truly is a great physician and cares about his patients. The office staff are nice, friendly and very helpful when I call. Yes the phone lines can be busy, but I eventually get through and I have never had to wait long to get in. In fact Dr. Thomson has seen me on his lunch break or just before closing if the situation warranted an immediate visit. I appreciate his dedication to his patients and I am grateful that he is our physician. Thank you Dr. Thomson

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Doctor Thomson has been my GP since the age of 3, in total 23 years. I can say with absolute certainty that he will continue to be until he retires (which I hope isn't any time soon). Through the years I have been able to count on him when it comes to my medical care. He has been there for me during every scary visit to the E.R day or night. My two children have him as their GP also, I would have it no other way. My daughter and I have a hereditary blood disorder, and over the years he has made every effort to further his knowledge in it. I am so proud to be a patient of his, i fee comfotable telling him anything, and going to him with any medical issue. I never feel rushed, or judged. He cares about his patients from the heart and goes out of his way to make sure they are well. The office itself however is often behind, and it can be frustrating to get through the phone lines. Thank you DR. T.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

dr. Thomson was recommend to me by my retiring dr. who I respected and counted on so much I was in fear of having to take a different doctor, but from the first visit I had with dr. thomsom I knew why I had been referred to him...my first impression just based on looks and the way he genuinely listened was of kindness and confidence, which I believe is a absolute necessity in a GP..thru further visits I came to see just how good of a dr. he is..he has a quite, calm, humble but confident demeanor that made me as his patient feel very secure in his recommendations...I have since moved out of BC and I can honestly say that the hardest part of leaving beautiful BC was the knowledge that I could never be lucky enough to score a third excellent dr....which to me is the most important person in my life after my family!! if by chance you read these comments dr thomsom please know that I think you are a special one of a kind dr.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

David Thomson is best Doctor I have had the the experience of coming into contact with. He takes his craft to the next level. He is a friend I am proud to know. And his staff?? I some people complaining about the front desk. Rubbish!! You get back what you give. Perhaps show the girls the respect they deserve and the results will change. They are hard working and have to listen to us wine and complain when we don't always get the appointment we want. They, like David, take their jobs seriously and get 5 stars in my book. Royston Forsyth.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013