Ratings for Dr. Shatka Bakir

I have been a patient of Dr. Bakir for at least 10 years and recommend her to all my neighbors and friends. She is caring and thorough. The only reason I rate her as being average on punctuality is she takes the time to actually talk to her patients, and this can make her late on other patient appointments. I don't mind, because I know she will give me the same attention she gives others. She is not only my doctor, but also my children's doctor and I wouldn't trade her for anyone!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

New patient appears to be knowledgeable and easy to talk to and understand

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Bakir is sweet and helpful, but I felt a little rushed, like she needed me to hurry so she could get to her next patient. The staff is not great about calling back with test results and such. It seems that there is not enough office staff to handle all of the patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

loved her at first, second time not sure, if she is too limited by insurance, spends lots of time with patient, her staff is not very organized

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005

Dr. Shatka Bakir's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1976)

Updates