Ratings for Dr. M.R. Verma

Sometimes very unrealalistic about diagnosis, but nice

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

terrible dr. always late and making unnecessary appts for us to come back just so she can make money, very unfriendly

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Terrible Dr, very unprofessional and rude, would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Went to have a vaccine done for my child. They had only written down "needle" for the appointment apparently and gave him the wrong vaccine! The schedule for the vaccine they gave him had changed awhile back (as in a lot of time ago), and the receptionist told me "We've always just given Grade 4's the Hep B". He's not scheduled to have it till Grade 6!!! I specifically made the appointment for MenC. I have every reason to believe that there was a personal bias from this doctor towards our family (as in, she personally made that point to me numerous times!!!). Very unprofessional. Will never go back. Still can't believe they gave my child the wrong vaccine. On top of everything, the receptionist laughed at me!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Has taken care of all 3 of my kids and has been amazing

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

There are times that this doctor is rude and very impatient. Today was another blow. She did some physical exam and the baby was already crying when she decided the baby needed to be weighted. Was trying to calm the baby to get him scaled but the baby just kept on crying and won't sit on the scale. That was when this doctor flared up and said "too much time is wasted on things that are supposed to be simple." How can she expect too much from a crying baby. Is it possible to report this kind of behaviour and to whom or where?

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Not helpful at all. Terrible Dr. Made us feel as if we were wasting her time. Receptionist is rude and unprofessional. Please don't take your children here.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Very dissapointed with Dr.Verma . Horrible receptionist very rude and unprofessional. Will be going else where!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I didn't have rate my M.D. when my daughter was younger. When she was little, i took her there for her first check ups and immunizations. She started getting her immunizations when she was two months. Then another when she was three months. Another at four months. It took me some time to realize she was supposed to get two needles every two months and not one needle a month. I think she wanted us go monthly perhaps for extra money? I don't understand. Either way, decided to go to a different doctor i could trust more. Would never go back. :(

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

This woman has saved my life on 2 different occasions as a child and after having my twins I trust her opinion. Nothing bad I could say about her when I need to get in with an emergency or non emergency I've gotten in right away. So sorry for anyone whose had a bad experience but I never have and I'm glad she took my kids as her patience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015