Ratings for Dr. M.R. Verma

How is it that you are punished for having a healthy child. I called today and as my child has not been to the doctor in the past little while I am told that I need to find a new doctor as her records would have been archived. Always had a lot of respect for the dr and the staff but after taking my child there as a newborn and to hear this is disgusting!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Took my children to her since birth. She used to be really goo, but we quit her office when our youngest was 14. No matter what you go in for you leave with an inhaler. Took one child for an ear infection exam and she pulled open waistband of pants and peered inside towards genitalia!!! Last straw was when we went for a knee injury from a wrestling match. Dr. Verma advised us not to return with wrestling injuries. She said she would not treat for these as wrestling is a dangerous sport and she would not treat injuries sustained from it. We found a new family G.P. immediately.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

My 11 year old child has been a patient there since she was a newborn. She has been a healthy child and in need of seeing the doctor. Today she needed an appointment for a possible x ray of the knee and I was told since she has not seen the dr for a few years she is no longer a patient there. I said well she has been healthy and could possibly they start a new file? I got a very rude no and no explanation as to why. So Dr Verma only wants sick regular kids as patients so she can fill her pockets with money from billed dr visits! This sickens me!👿

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Sometimes very unrealalistic about diagnosis, but nice

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

terrible dr. always late and making unnecessary appts for us to come back just so she can make money, very unfriendly

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Terrible Dr, very unprofessional and rude, would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Went to have a vaccine done for my child. They had only written down "needle" for the appointment apparently and gave him the wrong vaccine! The schedule for the vaccine they gave him had changed awhile back (as in a lot of time ago), and the receptionist told me "We've always just given Grade 4's the Hep B". He's not scheduled to have it till Grade 6!!! I specifically made the appointment for MenC. I have every reason to believe that there was a personal bias from this doctor towards our family (as in, she personally made that point to me numerous times!!!). Very unprofessional. Will never go back. Still can't believe they gave my child the wrong vaccine. On top of everything, the receptionist laughed at me!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Has taken care of all 3 of my kids and has been amazing

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

There are times that this doctor is rude and very impatient. Today was another blow. She did some physical exam and the baby was already crying when she decided the baby needed to be weighted. Was trying to calm the baby to get him scaled but the baby just kept on crying and won't sit on the scale. That was when this doctor flared up and said "too much time is wasted on things that are supposed to be simple." How can she expect too much from a crying baby. Is it possible to report this kind of behaviour and to whom or where?

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Not helpful at all. Terrible Dr. Made us feel as if we were wasting her time. Receptionist is rude and unprofessional. Please don't take your children here.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016