Ratings for Dr. M.R. Verma

I always liked Dr. Verma as a doctor but her receptionist is the worst. So rude and mean.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Been seeing her for 19 years, pretty helpful! Always been polite and friendly with me and my family. Her staff is also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Very defensive when her “diagnosis” is questioned. My son has been with her since birth and she has never given a referral when he has had an issue, just prescribed whatever she can think of. She has wrongly prescribed eye drops twice and gotten visibly upset and dismissive when I questioned her. I wish doctors were easier to find because I would never go back. Plus the office is filthy.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

If there was an option for 0 I would have given her that

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

This doctor is a complete joke. Everytime we present any issue with our son she dismisses it. She will not give a referral or offer for us to have a second opinion. She is very difficult to speak to and gets very defensive if she is proven wrong or you question her diagnosis which is pretty much the same every time. The sad part is she deals with children. This doctor should have her license revoked. Just look at her reviews. So sad.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

How is it that you are punished for having a healthy child. I called today and as my child has not been to the doctor in the past little while I am told that I need to find a new doctor as her records would have been archived. Always had a lot of respect for the dr and the staff but after taking my child there as a newborn and to hear this is disgusting!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Took my children to her since birth. She used to be really goo, but we quit her office when our youngest was 14. No matter what you go in for you leave with an inhaler. Took one child for an ear infection exam and she pulled open waistband of pants and peered inside towards genitalia!!! Last straw was when we went for a knee injury from a wrestling match. Dr. Verma advised us not to return with wrestling injuries. She said she would not treat for these as wrestling is a dangerous sport and she would not treat injuries sustained from it. We found a new family G.P. immediately.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

My 11 year old child has been a patient there since she was a newborn. She has been a healthy child and in need of seeing the doctor. Today she needed an appointment for a possible x ray of the knee and I was told since she has not seen the dr for a few years she is no longer a patient there. I said well she has been healthy and could possibly they start a new file? I got a very rude no and no explanation as to why. So Dr Verma only wants sick regular kids as patients so she can fill her pockets with money from billed dr visits! This sickens me!👿

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Sometimes very unrealalistic about diagnosis, but nice

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

terrible dr. always late and making unnecessary appts for us to come back just so she can make money, very unfriendly

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017