Ratings for Dr. Vincent D. Lepore

Dr Lepore and his staff were knowledgeable, patient, timely and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Lepore did my reconstruction after a double mastectomy. He was very supportive and helpful, and there is a special gentleness about him. His office is gorgeous, spotless! I adore his staff, they are individually wonderful, helpful and pleasant and collectively make each visit like going to see your best friends! Highly recommend Dr. Lepore!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I was totally satisfied with the care, the service and the encouragement I received from Dr Lepore and his staff. He performed a tummy tuck and I was thrilled with the results. I would not hesitate to use him again, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

I took my sig other in for injections, He was unhappy with his cheek bones and the areas under his eyes. Dr lepore injected two syringes of Radiesse, no pian, great results, Dr Lepore has done my injections for years, Great staff, nice office, Best Doctor in SanJose/Los Gatos Area

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Lepore was the best! He made me feel so comfortable and really knew what he was doing. I am thrilled with the job that he did and I was out in 45 mins!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Vincent D. Lepore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In private practice since 1987, Dr. Vincent Lepore has extensive experience backed up by excellent education, training, credentials, and a friendly manner. Dr. Lepore's practice serves a wide range of women and men, yet he and his staff never lose sight of each patient's specific needs and preferences. His practice, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Associates, offers a variety of procedures such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, face lift and medical spa services. With both surgical and non-surgical options, patients can choose the least invasive procedure that will still accomplish their goals.

• Italian

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Breast augmentation