Dr. Kosmas J. Kayes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kosmas J. Kayes

He is just like god to me. My 6 months old baby boy injured his elbow bone( I don't know , how he did that? ;) , and he was crying like anything..he cried whole night, but we didn't want to take him to ER, because we trust our pediatrician more than any other doctor. He was having such a real bad pain. We went to our pediatrician and he referred us to Dr Kosmos Kay. He came and within 10 mins , the baby was all fine and smiling. I don't know, what and how he made it....but he is really really great. I'll recommend him to everyone who is facing such a diificult situation like mine. He is just perfect and very very knowledgable. He treats u in a very good way. he is great... :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Kayes is kind , knowledgeable, and caring. He always puts the kids first. He never rushes into a decision and always offers options. I work in the medical field and find Dr. Kayes to be one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Kayes is truly and angel for my son that has cerebral palsy! Dr. Kayes is the best as far as I am concerned! Dr. Kayes is very knowledgable in his field and always makes sure I understand everything about my son. Dr. Kayes is always ready and willing to answer any questions or concerns I have. My son is leading a happy and comfortable life and that I know Dr. Kayes has played a huge part in and I thank GOD for him!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

I have been dealing with Dr. Kayes for almost 10 years now. He has always made my daughter feel good about what is going on and is more than willing to answer any question she or we, had. When he moved from Riley to St. Vincents, there was no way that I wasn't going to follow him. I know the doctors at Riley are all very good, but after spending 10 years with Dr. Kayes and always being put at ease and feeling like we really matter, we were more than willing to follow him anywhere. It's farther for us to travel now, but he makes the trip worth it. I simply cannot say enough about this man. In my opinion, one of the best doctors in the U.S.!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

Dr. Kosmas J. Kayes's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1990)