Ratings for Dr. Oliver Trochta

Oliver is an amazing Chiro! Very knowledgeable, professional, and truly caring. Office staff are very friendly and will always attempt to accommodate if a visit is needed - 5+

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Amazing Chiropractor. Extremely knowledgable, seems like he could likely tell you the name of every muscle and bone in your body if you had the time to listen to them all. The Active Release Techniques he knows are critical for helping almost any pain you could have. He helped me with a nerve entrapment, something I had never heard of until I got one. Another doctor told me I needed surgery and Dr. Oliver was able to fix my pain with the ART instead.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

oliver has been treating me for over two years now, when i need it. i have 0 complaints always helpful. has helped me heal so i could get back to work.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Oliver is very knowledgeable and listens very well and allways tries to help you any way he can

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Best guy around hands down!Every other Chiro I went to told me what the last ones did wrong. Oliver said "Let's build on the all the goods things that you have done" Never is he negative and he always greets you with a smile. Honest Trustworthy and really really smart! Yup, Best around period!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Excellent Chiro. Could not be happier! Helped me with my 15 year old back pain.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Very good, very knowledgeable, personable, always on time, his team very helpful thank to him for the treatment.........recommand

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Oliver is great. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable. He is into natural medicine, diet etc to compliment his treatments. On time and very personable.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007