Ratings for Dr. Don Ducasse

The best Dentist and staff i have ever encountered. They are patient and warm and welcoming and always smiling. I have been going to Don for 25 years and i am super happy with the service here. I used to come as a child and now my children come and love him and the staff

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Best Dentist ever!! The staff are amazing too! Dr. Don is is most kindest man I have met and has been very good to my family. You are all amazing! Thank you for everything you do!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Don for 9 years to know that he isn't a thief or after your money. He's a nice honest guy who actually cares about his patience , Dr. Don and his team are amazing at what they do. And I love his sense of humor, Keep up the good work guys! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!! always feel like i'm visiting friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Best dentist ever. Staff superb and I have been going here for years and the staff has been there just as long. I know I am in good hands there.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

They are thieves! My wife went to them for info (whether they do root canal, how much the treatment costs (my wife knew already what she needed)and how the payment through the insurance works).They made an appointment and explained that the appointment will cost $25. On appointment day, only after my wife paid $250 (ten times more), they told her that they don’t accept insurance and they don’t do the root canal. Classical cheating!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I have been cared for by Dr. Donald Ducasse since 1988. My two sons have been seeing him since 2001. In addition to regular check ups and cleaning and a root canal (painless)he also gave me and one of my sons veneers -- which look fabulous! I love my smile! I would recommend Don without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I am very dissappointed with his work! The first time i saw him for a tooth he pulled a rabit from a hat and pulled a miracle. The following two times he really messed up! I am not going back.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Grew up going to Dr. Puskas, the dentist whose practice Dr. Ducasse took over -- so I stayed. The staff are cheerful, helpful and congenial. Dr. Ducasse is personable and funny -- BUT I had an issue with him not being able to freeze a bottom molar which needed a filling. Each time he couldn't freeze it, he explained it away and sent me home, sometimes with a partially frozen mouth or freezing in the wrong place, never where it should have been. The the cavity in my mouth was left to grow. I finally tried another dentist. Froze in 5 minutes and had the filling done perfectly. Will NOT go back to Ducasse for two reasons: 1) utter inability to do something simple in my mouth = freeze and fill a cavity 2)utter apathy and nonchalance about my situation; kept telling me that it could wait and we'll try again later. More decay/more complications in my mouth/more work being done = more money for him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I have moved around alot growing up so I have had many different dentists. My experience at Dr. Ducasse's office is by far the best so far. He has a great team, and is very honest and knowledgeable. He also creates a very stress free environment as a result of his friendly demeanor, and his thorough answers to any questions patients have. As a dental student myself, he makes me look forward to a career in dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr. Don is helpful kind and extremely caring and talented. Just a great honest guy

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011