Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Pacella

Dr is awesome. I mean over the top. We have had surgery twice in my family and Twice we are grateful. Great care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This doctor is great. I was so nervous about my first surgery ( I literally shook the whole time) He was really great he cracked jokes and made me feel more comfortable. He explained everything he was doing and why he had to do it. I told him and his nurse that i did not want to see anything ( laying on my stomach it was hard to anyways but when I sat up afterwards there was nothing like used tools,ect in the working area. If i ever need another surgery I will def go to him and completely recommend him 100% to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Excellent doctor. Takes time explaining everything to you. Couldn't be happier or more confident in a doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Best surgeon every, my mother had breast cancer, and a masectomy (dual) by Dr. Pacella, he and his staff couldn't have been more helpful in answering all my mother and my questions, saw her once a month for 8 years until she passed away at age 87. Took his time in explaining every test she had to have and calmed her down.She didn't like to go to doctors but he she didn't mind at all. If you need surgery be sure to go to the best Dr. Daniel Pacella and his staff-miracle workers and kindest, gentlest people ever, if I need surgery or any neighbors, friends or family, he is the only one you should go and see.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Extremely helpful, very informative. Excellent service from receptionist, nurse and doctor. Absolutely no waiting here to see the kindly doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dan Pacella was the only doctor of the five that I had that I trusted. He was just wondferful to me. If you need surgery...he's the one!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

Dr. Daniel A. Pacella's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1982)

TRICARE