Ratings for Dr. Timothy N. Byrd

Obviously everyone in Woodstock has gum disease when they go to Dr Byrd! What a scam! STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Terrible experience. One star is far too generous.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

The worst experience ever. Would not suggest to no one.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I recently switched to this dentist. Very easy transition. This office isn't one of those that wants you ton spend thousands and offer financing. Good switch.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have been going here for at least 4 years and Dr. WIlliamson the BEST ever. Very knowledgeable and professional. Love the staff. Very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have never before had a "used car" experience at a dental office until I went to Dr. Byrd. His dental staff are pushy and rude. I sat there while they told others in nearby chairs, (like me) that we all have Periodontal disease (the latest money maker for dentists). They become belligerent if you disagree. I got a second opinion from a Periodontist, no gum disease; in fact very healthy gums. Keep in mind that their staff write the glorious reviews you read, and only true patients write the truth. Don't go there.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have dental coverage of my own and I am covered under my husbands plan....I was incorrectly instructed how to complete the form for my secondary insurance by the lady in the front office... causing the check to come to the dental office and not me...I was told the overage on my on my account was from a declined credit card... WHAT? I was then told the business office would refund my money in 2 to 4 weeks..WHAT? still dont have my money.... PS I was also told I have periodontal disease....I have been a patient of Dr Byrd for over 10 years and it has not been until recently that I have experienced the poor quality of service given by the new office employees... all the previous people I have known for years are gone...

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Running a scam, if you don't agree or consent to perio cleaning they will refuse to see you regularly. Another Dentist confirmed I do not have periodontal disease! Scam!!! Finding a better Dentist (that should be easy).

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. hwang,the endodontist, was amazingly honest,caring,and professional. He treated both myself and my husband. He did not try to "sell" us on doing more than what was needed. Totally impressed. He did an excellent job with no pain!! Yeah!! The staff was very caring and helpful... Very willing to work with us on scheduling and costs.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I love my dentist!! I am in the dental industry and it is always a pleasure to go into the office! I love Mrs Sherri, Trisha, Lei, Z, and Dr. Harris is awesome too!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014