You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Finkel

I have been going to see Dr. Finkel for years, he was the 1st and only doctor that was able to understand and help me with my condition. He listens, understands, and is very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I would recommend him to anyone who asked me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Been to see this Doctor a number of times and he is very conservative and doesn't seem to really keep up with the latest in medicines. At times I wasnt even sure that he interpreted my problems correctly or even understand the symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Been to him a few times and never felt I could trust him to care for my neurological problems. He is resistant to change and very conservative in his methods and I am not sure if I would want to go back.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

He helped me! very knowledgable. Prescribed the right medication.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS OUTSTANDING AND VERY HELPFUL AND WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MEET THE PATIENT NEEDS...HE IS PERSONABLE AND KIND AND UNDERSTANDING AND PRESCRIBES THE RIGHT MEDICINE...THANK YOU DR. FINKEL..R.PENNINGTON

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. Michael Finkel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan
The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
Wellcare Health Plans

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1025353'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1025353'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014