Ratings for Dr. Michael Finkel

For yearsmy insurance plan had me locked into Dr Finkel's care, as he was local. He fought me thru out all these years, over my degrading neurological conditions. He refused to even refer me to an MRI or the ER when I was having a stroke. After years of his dismissive non care, I was able to secure an MRI, showing brain damage from the past Stroke/s. He read the report and off hardly remarked... "Well, How ya doing since your Stroke?" After he'd denied that I even had any neurological problems. He has since retired and it couldn't have come any sooner. Now I suffer with the results of post Stroke damage, to my brain, face and body... with drooping skin on my entire left side !! One Dr I'd NEVER recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Finkel for years, he was the 1st and only doctor that was able to understand and help me with my condition. He listens, understands, and is very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I would recommend him to anyone who asked me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Been to see this Doctor a number of times and he is very conservative and doesn't seem to really keep up with the latest in medicines. At times I wasnt even sure that he interpreted my problems correctly or even understand the symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Been to him a few times and never felt I could trust him to care for my neurological problems. He is resistant to change and very conservative in his methods and I am not sure if I would want to go back.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

He helped me! very knowledgable. Prescribed the right medication.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS OUTSTANDING AND VERY HELPFUL AND WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MEET THE PATIENT NEEDS...HE IS PERSONABLE AND KIND AND UNDERSTANDING AND PRESCRIBES THE RIGHT MEDICINE...THANK YOU DR. FINKEL..R.PENNINGTON

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. Michael Finkel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal