Ratings for Dr. Sheela E. Sheth

Looking for another doctor. Sheeth is not knowledgeable in anything. Great to send you to another doctor, cause she can not figure sickness out.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

what does she do? talk a little order labs that's it? I was a new patient and she didn't ask for records or my history, she didn't give me the time of day to explain my concerns at all. she had my birth control pill wrong in the system I had to fight her on ordering a test I wanted and she got an attitude when I showed up for a woman problem and she couldn't handle it she asked me why I thought I could come there for it? aren't you a doctor? she doesn't do paps or anything specific she just guessed what I had and took my word that its what I thought it was. my hubby had an appointment coming up and I told him to cancel it I would find someone who knew what they were doing.so now I am going to another doctor who cares. that's the problem with her she needs to retire I don't think she cares anymore. im very upset cause I had a few people even another doctor recommend her but shes no good.:(

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

This doctor never returns phone calls on time. If you have a question about something than she takes too long to respond.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Sheth is an exceptional doctor. She listens and takes time to talk with you about your concerns. I have been seeing her for years and I have never had any complaints.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Have been a patient of hers since she was a resident in the early 1990s. She is most competent and has made all necessary referrals to equally competent practioners in Greater Cincinnati.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My whole family goes to Dr. Sheth.. Also I have alot of friends that go to her also.. We all are very pleased with her service.. She is a great family Doctor.. She has a great bedside manner. She has been my family doctor for about 10 years now. And we have never had a probley.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

I first met Dr. Sheth when she was a resident working out of the Bethesda Group Practice in Norwood back in the 1990-1991. I've followed her and her practice to this day. Since I have a number of chronic medical conditions, I have found her extremely knowledgeable and capable. As necessary, she has referred me for "expert opinion" as needed. As for the staff - over all, I'd say "average" - it would be nice to be able to call the practice not get placed on hold. Also, I wish getting copies of medical reports/labs were easier.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Very thorough and patient. Also quite knowledgeable about all the latest medicines. Agree with others that the office staff is just okay, but Dr. Sheth is great.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Sheth is a blessing to our family. She has been our family physician for almost 15 years. I can't imagine anyone else caring for my family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Very thorough. Never rushes and I don't have to spend my visit giving my medical history over and over.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Sheela E. Sheth's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1985)

Healthnet