Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL D'Angelo

Dr D'Angelo of Naples FL is an exceptionally qualified surgeon He performed a kidney operation using the DeVinci technology and all went smoothly. Great one on one explanations of all variables!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been a patient since 2005. Dr. D'Angelo put me at ease the first time I met him. I've gone through out-patient surgery twice with him, and have always felt that I was in the best hands. I would highly recommend him - and his professional staff - for any urological concerns.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Great communicator both before and after procedure. Truly caring physician. The PAs that work with Dr. D'Angelo are knowledgeable, professional and caring also. The staff assistants are friendly and efficient. The procedure facilities that are used are top notch. The team was able to coordinate the timing of a procedure and get all the necessary tests and paperwork done so I could still maintain my schedule as a retired grandpa.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

He did an outstanding surgical procedure to remove a renal cancer tumor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

He has the most badly managed staff I have encountered,. My complaints did not improve the quality of service, so I quit seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. MICHAEL D'Angelo's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1996)