Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL D'Angelo

I have seen Dr. D'Angelo about a year. He was very care about my situation. I had great confidence on him regarding his knowledge and profession. He did a careful check about the risk of my prostate condition before making= a decision that I don't need a surgery. What a wonderful Dr. I will see him again if I can find his new office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. D'Angelo was late for my surgery and when he arrived he stated he over slept. (His staff laughed stating that was his style when I asked where he was) Dr. D'Angelo punctured my urethra and another organ while performing a procedure in his surgery center at his office and had my friend drive me to the hospital refusing to summons an ambulance for me. His nurse supplied me with two vomit cups for the drive. How very generous of her as I was extremely nauseated from the Anesthesia. Once at the hospital I waited several hours before being seen and eventually operated on by anothet surgeon who had to stitch & glue the hole in my organ created by Dr. D'Angelo. I had to wear a catheter for several weeks while the hole in my urethra healed. Run from this doctor in his practice .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr D'Angelo of Naples FL is an exceptionally qualified surgeon He performed a kidney operation using the DeVinci technology and all went smoothly. Great one on one explanations of all variables!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been a patient since 2005. Dr. D'Angelo put me at ease the first time I met him. I've gone through out-patient surgery twice with him, and have always felt that I was in the best hands. I would highly recommend him - and his professional staff - for any urological concerns.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Great communicator both before and after procedure. Truly caring physician. The PAs that work with Dr. D'Angelo are knowledgeable, professional and caring also. The staff assistants are friendly and efficient. The procedure facilities that are used are top notch. The team was able to coordinate the timing of a procedure and get all the necessary tests and paperwork done so I could still maintain my schedule as a retired grandpa.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

He did an outstanding surgical procedure to remove a renal cancer tumor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

He has the most badly managed staff I have encountered,. My complaints did not improve the quality of service, so I quit seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. MICHAEL D'Angelo's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1996)

Providence