Ratings for Dr. David W. Krueger

Dr. Krueger is knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. He is a kind and empathic manner and aptly rid me of pain so I was able to walk without pain and he accomplished after getting injections into my lower back. I would highly recommend me for pain management. He is straight forward and explains to the patient what he is planning on doing to relieve you of the pain. I am so grateful to have found this competent doctor here in Naples. Thank you, Dr. Krueger. L. Dwyer

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr.David Krueger was exceptionally versed in explaining in details what my problem was, options available and plan for treatment. I am very pleased with him and his staff. They are always very welcoming and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. David W. Krueger's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Krueger is knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. He is a kind and empathic manner and aptly rid me of pain so I was able to walk without pain and he acco..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kruger is so kind and understand. Very knowledgeable and readily shares information. He is very thorough."

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1025250'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1025250'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014