Ratings for Dr. David W. Krueger

A side show from reception to exit. Receptionist is a nasty woman. Wait time of 3 hours during which my husband and I listened to his staff stand around talking about the election, Jews and patients in a very disparaging and unprofessional manner. When the doctor finally appeared he couldn't care less about my pain - my insurance was top most on his mind. After telling him numerous times I didn't want an rx, he handed me 2 prescriptions for narcotics. If you're looking for a drug pusher then this is your guy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Krueger is knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. He is a kind and empathic manner and aptly rid me of pain so I was able to walk without pain and he accomplished after getting injections into my lower back. I would highly recommend me for pain management. He is straight forward and explains to the patient what he is planning on doing to relieve you of the pain. I am so grateful to have found this competent doctor here in Naples. Thank you, Dr. Krueger. L. Dwyer

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Kruger is so kind and understand. Very knowledgeable and readily shares information. He is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr.David Krueger was exceptionally versed in explaining in details what my problem was, options available and plan for treatment. I am very pleased with him and his staff. They are always very welcoming and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. David W. Krueger's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)