Ratings for Dr. Alphonzo L. Davidson

My entire family sees Dr. Davidson. We all have had a wonderful experience. The staff is the greatest!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

This man is the WORST dentist ever. He is never on time and besides that the first thing he commented to me on my first appointment was that he was ready to retire? Really! I continued going to himspent lots of monet and boy am I sorry STAY AWAY People.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

This doctor was very uncaring. When I expressed concerns regarding my son's grinding, he was very dismissive. Takes FOREVER to get an appointment, even for an emergency appointment. I will never go back there again!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Receptionist was more caring than the doctor. Painful numbing injection, he hit a nerve. I've never had a dentist hit a nerve while numbing me. Initial visit he sat me in front of a video monitor and showed me video concerning dental care. Next visit he did a deep scaling and the pain lasted for several days. I did not return for him to do the other half of my mouth. I feel this dentist did not want to take patients with a DMO because it does not pay enough for the procedures he has to do.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007