Ratings for Dr. Kevin Maloney

I was really impressed with Dr. Maloney in the beginning, he was of tremendous help with injuries I had sustained. While the injuries are chronic, he helps maintain a quality of life that I am thankful for. My only complaint is that sometimes he is not as thorough as others, but I always pay the same fee. When I get a good treatment, I am extremely happy.... the frequency of the "less than" appointments though are starting to add up, with is too bad and disappointing. Strongly recommend him though for the duration immediately after an accident.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

You won't find a better Chiroprator then Dr. Kevin! He is Very good at what he does. After 3 visits my headaches are significantly better.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I was very blessed to have been recommended to Dr. Kevin Maloney back in 2001 for my daughter. At that time, I was very sceptical about chiropractic treatment (having had a bad personal experience years previously), but saw first hand how he was able to treat and educate her through the pain she experienced. I then made an appointment for myself and he uncovered the 'why' that several doctors and specialists I had seen over the span of 32 years never did. He said he could reverse the damage, but as I had it for so long, it would take a few years to reverse it 95-98% and possibly 100%. So began the commitment by Dr. Kevin (as he is called in the office) to treat and educate and guide through exercise and life living. It did take several years to reverse the damage and strengthen, with my life sending 'curve balls' to overcome. I enjoyed many years of only 'maintenance' appointments. He has also along the way treated other of my family for various issues…wrists, knees, ankles, hips/back, headaches…all with success. I was unfortunately in a car accident 6 months ago. But, I have the confidence that Dr. Kevin will be the road to my recovery for this. HIs skill, patience and true caring for each patient is outstanding…rated #1 by many. I continually recommend him to extended family, friends or others I meet and later they thank me for sending them in his direction for they too see the results.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been very happy with how Dr. Maloney has been able to help my wife and I over the last few years with a variety of injuries and aches. He has been able to help with my plantar faschitis and sore hip from running, a strained back and shoulder tendonitis. My wife used to have brutal headaches that have essentially disappeared. We're both very happy and have recommended several friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Kevin fixes the problem with more than just an alignment. He doesn't believe he's doing his job if you're always going back on a regular basis. Instead, exercise and alternative solutions are stressed. By doing wrist exercises, I've reversed my carpal tunnel problems so significantly I rarely have wrist problems. And I've been in the computer industry for 21 years! I highly recommend the massage therapists as well. This full service establishment is the BEST place I've ever gone!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have moved often in my life and had to find a new Chiropractor in each city. Of all the Chiropractors that I have been to (at least 10) Kevin is the best. He helped heal conditions from which other Chiropractors only gave me temporary relief. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Kevin as been my Chiropractor for many years. He not only helps at his clinic, he helps from a preventative aspect as well - encouraging exercise and work outs which limits my visits to him. He is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

I was very pleased with Dr. Kevin right from my first visit at his office. He listened to what I had to say and was full of questions about my condition. I had already seen other healthcare people (physio, medical doctor, acupuncture) but he was the first person that pinpointed the pain and provided relief. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007